Friday, February 27, 2009

#123. i dont have the patience no more

That's it.

I wanna quit.

No one's going to stop me.

I am going to QUIT tomorrow.

Nasty job.

Boring job.

Freaking job.

DIE JOB.

JKSHJAGJAGHFJSGFADJGFAJGFASJ

Instead of making me loving it, I am just hating it. I wish I ahve the money to get myself a DS or a PSP so I can banged the shitheads in Tekken. But I don''t. So much for trying to make it entertaining.

My uncle came back from China. Guess what he bought me? A toothbrush holder.  A TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER. JAKDHJAHDHDADHKDHKDHKDHK F5 X INFINITE. And guess what he bought for himself? A pair of exp walkie talkies. WALKIE TALKIES.

Tell me why should I not feel like am an epic phail in life.

Sorry for not commenting much now. The job is making me dead.
But I do read. Just didn't comment. -cries-

7 comments:

personazero said...

I know you feel about jobs. I used to work at a McDonalds once and that was the biggest mistake ever lol. Also it sucks that your uncle just gave you a toothbrush holder. Then again my uncles never give me anything so it would be a step up for me. Well it probably goes with most of the stuff made in people's houses since it's made in China haha.

synfulx said...

LOL omg it hasn't been long AT ALL. The job must totally bite, huh? I hope you're making the right choice in deciding to quit!

lolol toothbrush holder XD

nasty_show said...

A toothbrush holder?! OMG! *hugs*

indoorlawnchair said...

Maybe toothbrush holders are popular in China? Loll.
*pats*
My uncles/aunts never get me anything extravagant. If they even do get me something

veryblueskies said...

It sucks that your job sucks! D: But I'm a hedonist when it comes to labor-- if you don't like it, leave it.

As for the uncle returning from China, that's cool! And, think of it this way: if the world shut down tomorrow because of a massive EMP blast from aliens, your toothbrush holder would still work, while his walkie-talkies would be dead.

:3

haruki_yume said...

Aw. And you just got your job, too.

And your uncle only brought back a toothbrush holder? Even postcards are better than that. x_x

lipiang said...

♪ It sucks to be you~♪

Okay, I'm gonna stop mocking you nao 'cause you're gonna keel me and hunt me at some point. D;

Well, tell your ma about it, maybe after the culture thing, you'll find a different job that suits you.

We still have msn meeting and we lack you...

And sorry about the toothbrush holder. I think it's the last minute thing when he arrived at the airport and then "Oh sheet. I forgot to buy something for my niece. *sees toothbrush holder*"

*huggles*

Btw, I got pics of Jacky in Euphie. ;B