Sunday, February 22, 2009

#116. [DL] GRAVITATION REMIXES + MEGAMIXES

Okay. Intended for pleasure only. 8D No Shuichies were harmed in uploading this. It's intended for personal usage only. Please DO NOT distribute them anywhere on the net. If you think of little dear old me getting chase down by a lot of people, especially those old scanlation groups who did this. D8 I actually don't know the sites where I get these from anymore so please don't kill me. It's been in my hard drive for a looooong time.

Dedicated to since I promised about this. =D

I know some is from Liquid Passion.

INCLUDES:
Remix 1
Remix 2
Remix 3
Remix 4
Remix 5
Remix 6
Remix 7
Remix 8
Remix 9
Remix 10
Megamix Panda
Megamix Kumagorou


I think all of them are scanlations in english. Oh. You may need Winzip and Winrar to extract them. Google 'em and download em. Pretty handy eh? 8D

And sorry to say that you can't download em seperately. =D Am a lazy bish after all. If there's a problem with the huge file. Tell me. And I might reupload it. 8D I don't have some of the remixes and megamixes so please don't come begging me for them. D: That will be totally uncool since I want them too!

Anyways, on to the download. ----> Gravitation.rar 65.39MB

Enjoy! Please do leave me a note if you download it. So I can stalk you to see what you done to it. No, seriously. I will. 8D

12 comments:

pandemic said...

sdfiojdsfinsfink YOU ARE THE GOD OF ALL THINGS AMAZING, AWESOME AND PLEASANT. efdmkg DOWNLOAD? I DO BELIEVE I SHALL. ♥♥♥

wild_silvestris said...

Oh my. Pr0nz! :D
I already have the megamixes (guilty pleasure and crack ftw!) but the remixes! 8D ILU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ♥

....not working :/ Strange. MediaFire ALWAYS works for me.

kelaude said...

YOUR WELCOME, DEARIE~ ♥♥♥♥

D8 You sure? You positively sure? Cause I have no problems downloading it now. o.o

kelaude said...

I will reupload it onto 4shared. That no problem for you? 8D

kelaude said...

DJSAHDHKAHDAKHD 8D THANKIES.

kelaude said...

YOUR WELCOME. 8DDD GLAD YOU LOVE IT!!

kelaude said...

:/ Okay, I tried redownloading but it doesnt work. And then I refresh again and again. It finally works. Wonder whats wrong with it.

Try using this link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mtzqmjzujqu

wild_silvestris said...

Aww, thank you lots for this ♥ It's downloading now *nod nod*

kelaude said...

Your very much welcome. 8D Glad I can share.

lullabyte said...

Ohman, the Megamixes FREAK ME OUT. Most of all the uke!Yuki one. ;_;

Have you read the Kanpai! UNAPAI doujin, also by Murakami? THAT is disturbing. Especially if you dislike guro...

kelaude said...

I swear am being stupid but what is guro? o.o

:D the Megamixes are on a whole new level than the Remixes. D: Guess I should have put up the warnings for them. Do you by any chance heard of Ikoku Irokoi Romantan OVA? And have the files? D8 I have been searching for them. Since Aarinfantasy is not distributing them anymore.

lullabyte said...

Lol, not being stupid at all. Guro is like grotesque - it's violent, involving lots of mutilation and blood during sex (for example, the uke in Unapai has a gun shoved up and, well, shot straight into him. And is fucked straight after this happened. Fortunately, or unfortunately, he's pretty much immortal. Still, icky D:)

I do have the IIR OAVs somewhere, I'll see if I can upload them over the next few days (probably not on Mediafire though, since I think it's a limit of 100mb on files, I'll find another sharing site that's not Megaupload).