Friday, February 20, 2009

#112. I seriously need all the lulz I can get.

When I meant seriously.

I SERIOUSLY MEANT IT. D8

I thought today was going to one fine typical *insertallthosebrightandawesomedayshere* day. But turns out, I was wrong. Worse, I was very very very very wrong. Somehow, I wondered if that was pointing to my mind which was corrupted since what, 14? Oh what the heck. I seriously need to learn to get on topic.

Been trying to come up with different fanfictions. And my english definitely isn't that good and awesome as those old pros. I have to rely on spell check. Worst thing Microsoft Word can do. Make sucky sentences into more suckier sentences. I swear, never am I going to use the correction right-click button again unless it's for my bloody spelling errors. D8 I SERIOUSLY meant it.

Not only that, a higher education agency called this afternoon. The conversation went like this,

Me: Hello?
HDR: Is this Jeslyn Hii Suok Leng? I dont really care about letting you all know my name. :D Since this is f-lock anyways. See how much I love you guys.
Me: *isextremelydumbfounded* Yeah...?
HDR: I am calling from the HDR office regarding your offer from University of Kent. Have you done your UCAS application? Have you applied for Kent yet? Kent is willing to offer you a place for Computer Science and blah blah blah.
Me: *justplaindumbfounded*

Okay...Either I don't really catch wtf is she saying or am just completely and utterly dumb. Managed to get my point across and am awarded with more WHY?!, NO! and DO ITTTT!...and again moar, WHY?!

Ugh. Things they do for money. =.= I can't say am unhappy about it though. I am since Kent is willing to give me a place. So now all I have to do is to apply for a scholarship since...well, let's just say that my family isn't made from GOLD. The Godly Gs. Another one to add to me freaking G list. So they seriously can't afford to give me money for my expenses.

My mom practically freak out. As usual. And I seriously don't know why she keeps on freaking out. Must be on crack. Sometimes, I do wonder where I got all my cracks from. Whenever  I look at how childish my mom can be at times, o..kayy...definitely my mother is the fault of this. WHY MOTHER WHY. -dies- And she's now trying to get me into the scholarship program. Talk about a change of attitude after all those years of please-dont-ever-leave-my-side-you-cannot-survive-on-your-own talk.

Mothers. Sometimes, I seriously don't know what to do with them.

I agreed though to give it a chance...cause who knows, I might seriously get a scholarship. D: But all those problems...such as money and economy wise.

1 POUND THERE IS EQUIVALENT TO A WHOLE 3 BUCKS BND. D: Who wouldn't freak out?! Oh well, going to do my HECAS application now for the local university. Have to secure all the place I can get. Cause I swear, uni's going to eat me alive this year. D8

11 comments:

kelaude said...

TY, HUN. 8D

Now you're making me scared. Dx I think if I come back from uni, I will be getting a lot of junks. Buuttttt who cares? XD

nasty_show said...

It's okay, i just had no will power, and the shoes were just so pretty :D:D

I am sure you have more will power than me, EVERYBODY has better will power than me! Hehe :)

nasty_show said...

Ooooh what figurines did you get?!

kelaude said...

Togainu no Chi. /dies. Can't resist. They were re-runs. And if I miss that batch, don't think I will ever see them again.

domofairy said...

aw;efj Is that a Korean name. O:

MICROSOFT WORD. /can't live without it ;A; and hasn't written a fanfiction in a while.

lipiang said...

I TOLD YE NOT TO LEAVE ME SIDEEEE. D8 Jk jk.

I'm gonna spam on your msn and make you lag nao.

kelaude said...

Kind of tough without mom nagging. D8 I don't wanna leave also!!! But then a part of me wants to try. ;A;

domofairy said...

LOLOL OH SNAP MY BAD.
But it sounds so cool ;w;

That's true. Like. When there's spell check and all the red squiggly lines are under character names and stuff ._.

kelaude said...

OH SHIT. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ LOVE YOUR ICON. SORA LOOKS SO BADASSS. 8D

It's okay, hun. ♥ No sweat about it.

Yeah! I remember last time it turned Sephiroth into some name called Se something. Can't really remember cause I swear I was wtf-ing that time.

abugu24 said...

my first comment!!! lol and btw isnt it HRD services not HDR???? LOL

kelaude said...

Ah whatever. I knew I messed up somewhere. ROFL.