Tuesday, February 24, 2009

#119. shot shot shot shot shot shot shot shot shot. am i allowed to creep out or am i just a kid? D8

Sometimes I feel like am a kid stuck in a 18 year old body. Going to be 19 this year but I seriously refused to believe in it. Shitload full of shits once more. And I thought being legal was fun. Which IT IS but then again, the things you have to take responsibility for...is...full of crap.

So my mom dragged me this morning to get a shot. Something about preventing from having Hepatitis A. Cause it's FREE and FREE stuffs are hard to get by. *points to me mom who's been grinning like an idiot ever since the free shots* If only I can grow words on my forehead. I bet the W-T-F will have been there forever.

I swear I acted like a kid. I practically needed the nurse to calm me down before she gave me the shot. It was a prickly feeling. Not my fault anyways cause it's been YEARS since I have a shot. The injection was fast and swift. And the next thing I knew, I was practically feeling strange sensations. My mom was flinching and fidgeting when they gave her the shot.

FLINCHING. FIDGETING??

Bear you. And I thought what, she's 40+? I thought she could handle the pain more than me. ahdhkdhkhdakhdskhd I guess it does run in the family.

And I thought I was the baby one. Pffft.

Got a job interview this afternoon. Wish me luck. =D

11 comments:

rangerinblack said...

Dude, I'm 19 and I practically cry when I have to get a shot. Needles are scary! I find it odd i have so many piercings...

personazero said...

Good luck on the job interview. On a random note my ex girlfriend was paranoid of hospitals and needles. It doesn't matter the age when it comes to stuff that freaks you out.

kelaude said...

I agree!!! Needles are very scary, especially when it's pointing at you. TwT

kelaude said...

The nurse was laughing at me and my sister didnt even move at all. She didn't whine like I did. Kinda makes me feel bad. TWT Thanks!

elegant_warrior said...

Haha, I know I feel like a kid trapped in an adult's body...I'm still trying to get over the fact that I'll be 21 in a little over a month. D:

Yay for being good with your shot! I think everyone has to be calmed down before a shot, XD But if you get a tattoo you'll no longer have that feeling with needles! *speaks from experience*

kelaude said...

Am going to be 19 soon next month. But when I found out that my favorite manga artist is going to continue her Finder Series next year, I couldn't help but go OMFHAGDAJGDJAGDADGA at myself since I will be 20 next year! TwT

I wasn't actually good. Had been whining a lot this morning. Even a kid was staring at me. @.@ Yeah. That's why the nurse was like, take a deep breath. She's a good nurse but I just can't help feeling scared when she's calming me and pointing that long needle at me at the same time. ;_;

domofairy said...

Don't worry, man. I know how you feel. D: I still tear up a bit before I get a shot.

And I hate how sometimes they just stab you with the needle. TAT

kelaude said...

D8 *hugs* ;_;

nasty_show said...

Well I'm 25 *wails* in a couple of months and I DEFINITELY still fell like a kid most of the time! :D

kelaude said...

Hurhuhruhruhruhur. Yu're not the only one, hun. 8D

synfulx said...

lol needles! i'm never scared until i get to the very point where they're squeezing my arm and holding the needle. then i'm all tense and all, OH SHIT.

you sounded brave! you deserve one of those dinosaur stickers they give out. XD
(& i agree with your mom --free shots are pretty awesome lol)