Monday, February 23, 2009

#117. Epic Fail Guy

Okay. interviewed me. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ And since am bored~ Might as well do it now before my internet decided to go haywire like what it did this morning. ♥

1. What's one thing you hate but everyone you know likes?
→ Money. )8 They surely know how to make a girl cry. Me especially. They just fly off without me knowing.

2. What languages would you least/most like to learn?
→ Most like: Japanese. But the rate where am going now...impossible. *_*

3. Do you have any weird talents?
→ If making funny face expressions when reading Yaoi counts. 8D

4. How many push ups can you do in two minutes without touching your knees to the ground?
→ None. IM NOT FATZ. Don't laugh. D8 I can't do it at all. Stabbing self. )8

5. Do you brush your teeth after every meal?
→ Pfft. I SERIOUSLY PROCLAIMZ NOT FOR THE LULZ BUT I ONLY BRUSH MY TEETH TWO TIMES A DAY. Go ahead, laugh and make fun of me all you want. Not changing my habit anytime soon. D8

And now for some msn moments. 8D My friend said she's going to give me this figurine that can take off pants. And she made it sound soooo blooody confusing. Like he can be pretty and she's very handsome. At first, one very off-topic crossed my mine. I was panicking. OMFG. BARBIEEEE?! D8 She was laughing her head off then. ;_;






ROFL. SHE REALLY HAD ME GOING IN THIS MYSTERIOUS FIGURINE THAT SHE'S GONNA GIVE ME. I seriously thought that can take off the bloody pants. D8 Oh wellz.









And then the mastermind laugh his heart out at my lameness. 8(



mi goreng = those instant noodles manufactured boxes. D8 wtf mien.









ANYWYAS, THATS NOT THE FREAKING POINT. WTF. A keychain as a pressy? D8 Definitely win man. I still dont really understand how a guy's mind works. roflmao.

12 comments:

lipiang said...

*Swings money around* ROFLCOPTER

Aww, don't worry, you have other talents too.

Like.. like... spacing out in my car...getting high over mangoes... etc.

There's too many.

kelaude said...

ROFL!!!!!!

)8 I can't think of them anymoarz. My brain is killing meself.

acid_gas_cloud said...

LMFAAAAAAAO.
oh my god you are so much win its unreal~

haruki_yume said...

Not even one push up? Geez. xD

And your im convos are just awesome~ :D

nasty_show said...

I can't do push ups either! They are IMPOSSIBLE!!

indoorlawnchair said...

Push ups are the death of me D:

domofairy said...

DON'T WORRY. I ONLY BRUSH MY TEETH TWICE A DAY TOO.

why are your convos so awesome. DD:

kelaude said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 8DDDD

<3

kelaude said...

SERIOUSLY, I can't do it at all!! TwT

8D I have so much crack in convos. ROFL.

kelaude said...

D8 Same here, hun. ;_; I am just sooo not the sport type.

kelaude said...

HELL YEAH! I seriously can't do them. I remembered last time my physical education teacher wa staring at me with the stopwatch in his hands. ;_; It was TORTURE.

kelaude said...

ROFL. I DON'T BRUSH MY TEETH AFTER SWEETS TOO. D8

Cause it always when am on crack? 8) And most of the people in my convos are just mental. I swear. Mental. :D