Tuesday, February 24, 2009

#118. and the road goes on and on, but what's this? splittings?

So the bestie of my life left.

Just like that.

I went to the airport with my other friends this morning. It was all fine and dandy until my bestie started crying. Me, having cried the night before, thought that it wasn't going to effect me at all.

But when she started to hug me and cried. The dam broke. And if my other friends weren't there to break us up. We could have cried a whole river out.

Studying overseas is such a difficult thing to digest especially when you think of the things and people you have to leave behind. Especially when we have been the best of the best.

I just couldn't take it anymore. This is for her own good but I seriously missed her. The final goodbye. It started to sink in that she's leaving now when she turned her back on us and started boarding that bloody plane.

I know she will prosper there. But I know that she will definitely come back in the end. I will wait for you. We will all wait for you. Good luck!

And we definitely love you.

God, I feel so pathetic right now.

Edit:  gave me an award for being the most emotional person ever. not only to viewfinder which I seriously dont know if it's the end or not...but I don't know...But she cheered me up a bit. Am not feeling as down as before. Thanks.




By the way, I know that Aarinfantasy forum is not distributing these anymore but I seriously want them. I can't buy them anyways. D8 If anyone has the IKOKU IROKOI ROMANTAN OVA 1 & 2 , please give them to me. Preferably mediafire or 4shared.  D8 I seriously want them. TwT

13 comments:

ateliercafe said...

cheer up

kelaude said...

Still trying to... True, it isn't like she's not coming back...Just that...am having mixed feelings right now after crying so hard.

synfulx said...

aww .__. I remember when one of my besties was moving to Oklahoma, I wasn't even there to say goodbye to her! But it was different compared to this, because we all knew that she was coming back. DD:

I really hope you guys are going to be keeping in touch! Abuse the internet like no tomorrow! You all seem to have a very strong friendship, so I'm sure that things will turn out fine in the end. ♥ :(

kelaude said...

We're. That's what we initially planned anyways. :) So we will be able to keep in touch.

Hopefully it will. :)

nasty_show said...

*huggles* it's always sad when someone close to you moves somewhere else. Writing letters is always fun, there's nothing like getting random post! :D

personazero said...

Cheer up and I hope that you keep in touch with your best friend. Cool "Emotional" award.

veryblueskies said...

I had a bestie move away from me. [We still talk, ish.]
But yours will definitely come back! That's a big upside! =D

If nothing else you got an award? o 3o

haruki_yume said...

One of my two best friends moved to Pennsylvania after sixth grade. She kept us all together, and after that, nothing was the same.Pr

kelaude said...

*huggles back* :D I guess its a great way to send our thoughts across. But we have emails nowadays though. As usual, I still think I prefer the old fashioned way than the electroni way we have now. It's just much more thrilling. :3

kelaude said...

Am much better now after a good night's sleep. So don't worry! =D Thanks for your concern. :3

kelaude said...

I sorta missed the OSCAR Awards yesterday morning on TV. xD So yeah.

Yeah. It's not like we can't contact each other online! So I have to perk up! =D Thank goodness for technology nowadays!

kelaude said...

D:

Yeah...*sigh* *hugs* :)

nasty_show said...

Yeah and will post you can send PRESENTS! Yay!