Friday, February 20, 2009

#113. Please give me pills, I swear am mental.

YAY, I DONE MY HECAS. AFTER 3 HRS OF PAIN AND BOMBSHELLS, I FINALLY FINISHED MY UNI APPLICATION THINGY. AFTER A VISIT TO THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION THIS SATURDAY, AM DONE. WEEEEEE~

8D ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

SO SORRY BUBU FOR BOMBING YOU WHEN DOING THE APPLICATION THINGY. INTERNET IS CRAPPY. HECAS IS A SLAVE DRIVER. AND SECTION B IS A HUGE BITCH.

FOR THE CAPLOCKS ONLY POST, PLS LET EVERYTHING BE CAPSLOCK. PROVES TO ME MOM THAT AM ON CRACK.

I threw out all of my frustrations at him. So sorry for doing that. Am such an immature brat at times. D8 But I bet you guys will do the same thing too when the site doesn't run for the whole 3hrs. Ugh. Anyways, am okay now. 8D No more threatening people to burn down their house anymoar.  ♥ ♥ ♥

Btw, does anyone knows how to those awesome glittery text thingies? 8D Appreciate it if you show me the way. ♥

10 comments:

rangerinblack said...

http://streetrat.livejournal.com/164176.html

kelaude said...

Me thinks that's a bit too much. ROFL.

kelaude said...

MEMMING THAT POST. OMIGOSH. THANKS!! 8D

nasty_show said...

THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!

elegant_warrior said...

Whoot for getting stuff done! Especially stuff for uni! :3

lipiang said...

Wtf you finished before me. D8

D8

D8

D8

D8

I'm gonna finish it nao.

kelaude said...

Yeah!!! Before I completely go berserk....which I seriously don't want to be. D8

kelaude said...

Actually, it's half done. xD Haven't submitted the form yet.

abugu24 said...

LOL its okkkkk XD like i said~ what u did to me is like a cute puppy compare to what i have been through~~ a cute puppy with big eyes and drools alot =P

kelaude said...

ROFL. Aww~ *pinch cheeks*