Monday, March 2, 2009

#124. win win situation

I will be getting around to do that meme later. *saved to bookmark* =D

And I forgot my facebook password again. D=

I kept on ignoring the play asia subscription mail. 8D It was a success in restraining myself from clicking on them. Oh those wonderful figurines.

Work today was okay. There's this really cute Taekwondo Instructor. Oddly, his voice really resembled that of my physics teacher when I was in Form 5. ._. And oddly enough, my form 5 Physics Teacher is a Taekwondo instructor as well.

Hmm...I wonder.

If they are really related, that explains all those butt staring.

What? I have great admiration for tan, tall, thin and handsome. Especially if they know taekwondo. HAH! 8D

Too bad he only comes in during Sunday and Friday mornings. Bummer. I managed to take a picture of him though. omigosh, i am such a stalker. Not my problem, his back was facing me. When he turned around to teach the students that kick of his, my phone snapped by itself. :D

I haven't been able to go online much now. D8 And lest, go onto the internet. Work has been killing me. Hahahahaha. Until then.

ps. Got facebook? Add meh. 8D http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=767723347#/profile.php?id=514445605&ref=profile

Oh and before I forget...

Another one of those msn moments. He showed me this.




Can't give you guys the actual scale of the picture. So I tried to resize it. 8D

16 comments:

strawberrydrunk said...

FFFFFFFFFFF--- HAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT COMIC

A+++++++++++

lipiang said...

So I guess you like your job nao? ;D

Sigh... Joker... ;D

kelaude said...

ROFL. Awesome eh? XD I was laughing my arse off when he showed me that.

kelaude said...

Not really. D: Only when he's around. But he's not around everytime. ;_;

Joker is ghey. That, my dear, explains his obsession with batman in the movie. 8D

inuconen said...

lol! oh wow that is...a little disturbing, and yet the yaoi in my laughs so hard!


<3 love for wherever you got that image! XD that would brake some souls.

nasty_show said...

Hhaha i'm going to show that to my bf later, he loves batman. I'm evil :):)

Next time i'm on facebook, i'll add you :):)

acid_gas_cloud said...

OH FACEBOOK~
(should add you~)

HAY YOU GET TO KNOW MY BIRTHNAME YOU SPECIAL GIRL.


OMGLOL.
your msn convo's
are winsauce

wild_silvestris said...

*CRACKS UP BECAUSE THE PIC IS EPIIIIC* XDD

I also forgot my facebook password, not a long time ago.. which resulted in me changing it... and totally losing my account because facebook decided that 'nooo, you cannot type in your new password, it is WRONG'. And, damn, I can't log in anymore T___T

Hahaha, in high school we had this really short and really handsome taekwondo teacher xD I was always staring at him and he knew I was doing that. *epic fail*

prevaricatory said...

fff I LOVE THAT COMIC. XD

and adding your facebook because I'm a stalker like that.

kelaude said...

XD Well, that picture didn not surprised me a bit. Rofl.

I don't know also. My friend gave me that. xD

kelaude said...

ROFL. 8D

kelaude said...

HAHAHA. MAKE HIM CRY. 8D

Okies. =D

kelaude said...

DEFINITELY. 8D

I just have too many passwords so I always had a hard time trying to remember them. @.@

D8 Hopefully he didn't noctice me staring. I mean, i know my job is to supervise them but still... 8D oh well. *breaks into laughter*

kelaude said...

XD HELL YEAH

=D will add you back soon my internet connection is better. wooot.

synfulx said...

I thought you were quitting? Do you have a new job I'm unaware of, where cute TKD instructors visit? XD I thought you worked with kids.

@ the comic: LOL but EW but LOL (i like yaoi but erm not this particular pairing. XDD)

kelaude said...

I do work with kids. 8D And those kids...have cute instructors waiting for me to eye-rape them. 8D

LOL. I am actually fond of that pairing. ROFL. am such a sadistic bastard. >D