Monday, February 9, 2009

#107. It was fun while it lasted.

I'm still trying to finish this game, D: Not that I don't wanna but hell, if I finish this, I dont know what to play anymore (minus the cds which Jacky lent me). Dx

Bought this in Miri for 100RM. Quite an okay price than to buy in Brunei. :/ Plus, it comes with soundtrack! Still haven't gotten around to wtach it though.

Meer is senget now. LOL. It was like that already when I bought it for a price of $9.90 lol.

Here's Akira inside the box. Haven't take him out yet. He looks too sad and pretty to be taken out just like that. xD

I saw this outside DST Gadong? o.o



Nano looks so adorable with his suit case full of Line and a cat next to him. :3

Okay, lol. I took them out for a few snapshots. lol

Milk and cookies works great, especially when you're watching really old cartoons. :3

Like this for instance!!!! I seriously miss this series.

It took me almost five days to do this and make it right. I swear things keeping on messing up and am getting all rusty. In the end, I can't say I hate it but I seriously love it. Just need to do a few touch ups and everything will be fine. Bloody layout. It was like those usual click-on layouts. :/ But then I changed it and made everything like this.

Ahh, the lion dance. I didn't take any pictures though. They were taken by Jackelyn. Seng was the one who invited us and then my mother decided to tag along. Well, we haven't watch it for a long time so why not? Listening to all those drums and watching the troupe handling all the lion heads in Kiulap sorta made me feel like watching them play again.

It's after all a tradition and hopefully, it won't die out at all. Wish Amal was there but she had to attend a wedding reception or else I would have bring her along.

Their last performance was awesome and guess who's the one under it? My cousin's boyfriend. lololololol Funny huh. There were a lot of patterns this time and even the lion had a grand opening. Like foggy and stuffs. Well, am glad I didn't miss it. Jacky on the other hand have to go home early so she didn't get to watch the performance. D:

Well, I will bring her along again next year!!! And this time, if Amal's back...BRING HER ALONG TOO!!! ;_;

Yeah...I didn't wanna say who' leaving soon...Truthfully, when she first told me about it. I really didn't know how to react. At the end, I guess I sorta gave out and cried. Cause she has been a great friend for the past years of my life. I will really miss her. Although we sometimes have our own ups and downs, but still, she's a friend that cannot be replaced. You heard me. You're one of a kind.

And there's no way am going to forget you just like that!

But am happy that you decided to tell me earlier and not last minute...Cause if you did tell me last minute, I seriously don't know what to do. And I don't want to think of that. No way. D:

I seriously love you. May the best be with you. :) I know that you're very stressed at all the things that had happened. D: But don't worry Mal, it's not like we can't see each other via webcam online. :) Or having video calls with each other. And it's not like you're going to stay there forever.

So, ;_;.

I love you!

And here's to our beloved Jackelyn. MA-TURE NOW. She seems like a whole new different person after she turned 19. Like she discovered a newfound love for nails. Oh yeah! Before I forget about it again.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JACKIE!

I got her a Cloud Strife 1/8 Resin Statue Figure. It was kinda costly but hey, apart from figures, I seriously don't know what to get her anymore. I was torn between Rei (Evangelion) and Cloudykins. In the end, I pick Cloud though although I have to admit that am sorry but I had this selfish desire to keep it to myself. Dx But I know how this means to you so I'm happy that you like your present. :3

Sorry about that!

When I picked up her present from Chong Hock, I also picked up my Keroro Capsules which I reserved through the owner. :3

Hahaha. Small but cute. And the price is reasonable also. I wanted to get the whole set but actually, I missed the sale. :/ So they only got three left. One of them are the same so I got two instead.

If you opened them, there will be two detachable figure inside! In this case, I got Tamama and Dororo!! Cute, aren't they?

Not only that, I can stack them up again! xD Aren't they cute??

My sister and I shared for this one since she wanted to get the cat so badly. :/ So I agreed and all was well and happy. Gave away the orenji one to Jacky since she wanted one. :3 They can all bob their heads also. LOL. No wonder they're also kind of pricey. They have a reasonable discount for this due to the Chinese New Year sale. Let's all welcome the YEAR OF THE OX. Moo~ Moo~ hahahahaha.

Speaking of that, I heard there's going to be a feast tonight. After all, CNY ends today. :/ Oh well, it was fun while it lasted but too bad that some still couldn't come. D: I have been waiting for Zatil and the others to make an appearance but noone came. =.= Sad, huh.

No comments: