Sunday, February 22, 2009

#115. OMG. I THINK I JUST FARTED.

KKJSAHDGDQWYGDYGFYQGHDGSHFVAGGDJAGAJGDAJGDJAGAJFFA

SHOOT. AM SO EXCITED. BUT THE GAME'S NOT GOING TO BE OUT FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS. BUT SHOOT, AM LIKE SO EXCITED MY MOM WILL THINK I AM ON DRUGS. WHICH I AM NOT. OH THE POSSIBILITIES. 8D

I am definitely so going to get the game. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ For those who played SMT: Devil Summoner, should know that the sequel is going to come out soooon. ♥ ♥ ♥

p.s: to  , still haven't upload it yet. Am ashamed of meself. ;_; But I will do it as soon as my internet connection is stable! It's been bitchy lately. D8

I have decided though on what I want to do. I am not going to Kent after all. Gonna spend the rest of my life here rotting in uni. At least I secured meself a driver. heh. 8D shgdaajgdagjd still cannot believe he agreed to it and even offered it. ♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

grangrimoire said...

Wait, explain! I know of the Persona remake. There will be a remake for Nocturne!?

kelaude said...

Not the Notcurne remake! Remember Raidou Kuzunoha in Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner? The new game SMT: Devil Summoner 2 is going to come out soon. 8D This May if am right.

PERSONA REMAKE?! WFDWDGWGDWHDW WHERE!

grangrimoire said...

LOL. You didn't hear?

Wiki it. Or go on QJ.net.

kelaude said...

NO SERIOUSLY. I NEVER KNEW.

Since when?! o.o

kelaude said...

nvm. Just check it out. :D It's for PSP. ROFL. Which I don't have at all.

grangrimoire said...

A JP release is around April/May. No word on US.

kelaude said...

THANKS. 8D