Sunday, May 31, 2009

#149. happy belated~

My dad came home from Miri yesterday but the thing is he's going to go back again this Tuesday right after the holiday on Monday. PFFT. If he wasn't my dad, I would have ask him to smuggle in some books to me but since he IS, let's just say I can't even mention anything about it. Last time when I talked homosexual with him, he laughed about it for a while then told me sternly NOT TO EVER EVER LOOK AT THOSE THINGS, then the fucking lecture of doom.

Che. Talk about sudden mood change. :/

Mom's birthday yesterday. IT'S A BASH. We went shabu shabu till we drop. Happily, managed to secure a room. It was my first time inside the room. :/ They have their own TVs. But fuck shit, the show they decided to air on HBO is fucking horror  movie. So my soup is Tom Yam and while dipping our chicken and sotong in the pot, that creepy music and stabbing scene is showing around. 

Talk about sick. ~_~

Anyways, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MOMMY. AND PLS WHEN WE PLAY SCRABBLE AGAIN, DON'T DO THAT. D8

I would have said pls gtfo. But then I rather not have my ass handed back to me. ~_~


No comments: