Sunday, May 17, 2009

#141. Feel like sharing again~


Misaki + mom = pancakes needs love. =D *cough*notpancakesinthepic*cough* Am sane enough to differentiate them between pancakes and buns. Ty for that. 8D

My mouth feels dry. D: Must be all those pancakes I shoved down my throat just now. ~_~;; Good, mom. It doesn't taste salty like before. =D You mastered it. However, it still tatse funny after I drank water. Oh wells.

Then we went to snowhouse for a little celebration thingy. Don't know why but my aunt suddenly felt like eating ice-cream. Since my cousin sorta sprained her hand...shes not going to let that stop her!! So they finally decided to ask me to drive. It was...weird though for me since I haven't been toching the steering wheel for a long time. But yay! I almost forgot how fun driving can be! What is it with today? So many good things keep on happening!

Instead of sharing like we usually did, we ordered separately. =D And we're not the ones paying again~ My aunt is. xD And for the record, I did not order Mango Ice. =D No, I didn't. I ordered Strawberry Sundae instead. Was prompted to try it out the last time Nissy ordered it. It taste great! I swear~ I think I am going to the strawberry side now but my sister complained the chocolate syrup made it too sweet but who am I to complain?! Sweet is my thang. *insertmapleiconf3*

Yum~ XD Long time I haven't been to snowhouse.


My sis ordered Gold Mine. I repeat, I didn't. I didn't order this, as much as I want to. My stomach was feeling funny after all the pancakes I shoved down my throat in the morning.

After that we went to take a stroll in the mall. =D It was okay. Boring, but okay. Then we go home with our pockets empty. HAHAHAHAHA LAO. My aunt just came in with good news again! Gonna go have shabu shabu tonight~ WOOT.

My sis finally removed those blasted transparent package around her phone so I took the liberty of abusing her now slightly clearer phone camera. Lawl. Been abusing it. =D

I believed I haven't posted any of my Cloud Strife Crisis Core Play Arts pictures? Well, am not going to take him out of the box. Got it from my friend for my 19th birthday. =D Thanks, Jackie. (smooch) She bought it off HLJ. 8D Made me sooo happy when I got it. I did answered Cloud for a few times. lol And she kept on syaing no. LOL. Ironically, I gave her a 1/8 Cloud Strife Resin Figure for her 19th birthday.

Sounds like we traded both of our Clouds. Thanks to Amala again, for her ever awesome looking 1/8 pre-painted Sephiroth figure. The long kick-ass sword of his is awesome and made of win. And no, bu. You still may not have it. D8




Cloud Strife fuuu~ Thanks Jackie again!! The Zack looks awesome... *addstowishlist*

And last but not least, me vaining at SnowHouse. So stfu please. Let a girl have some moments of peace, kay?


I just realized that I have been abusing my Yu Yu Hakusho dvd. Just can't wait to see Youko Kurama in action again. XD

Anyways, thanks Mal... =D You make me smile like hell. I can't wait for you to come back from Aussie. ;_; Then we go have ice-cream together!! I miss you soooo much!!!! ;_; I know it's not good to break promises...but sometimes...I just don't know anymore... I still need to think somemore... It's either I change it to something which is within my range...or...I don't cosplay at all... But the question is, should I even cosplay? I don't even know if I should or should not...especially since I don't have enough cash in my bank to make my current plan come true now. *sigh* Not because I spent them on necessarily stuffs. Because I chose to help.

;_; Thanks guys for the help. I really appreciate it.. :)

No comments: