Saturday, May 2, 2009

#135. This is madness

Okay, first. My obsession with Ben 10 started when cartoon network (yes, i STILL watch that. Can't simply deny the kid in me) premiered Alien Force. Before it was showed, 3 hours of back-to-back episodes flooded my mine and I got hooked up on it. I was bored so fucked it. :/

BOO YAH.

Then seriously, WHO CAN DENY THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN KEVIN AND BEN? 8D

Another win for me. >D

Then I flooded myself with pretty arts...and even gotten around to write a fanfic on them. *cough* Just tooo lazy to complete it *cough* Kevin will make a nice flirty lifeguard. 8D And of course, it's set in Alien Force, not AU or anything. >D

I just hope they won't make it seem TOO over in the upcoming new show, Ben 10: Alien Force Evolution or Evolution only. D: I mean, it's where words about Ben going hero got out to the media and everybody now knows who he is. And he's star or something. But heard Kevin's going to be in it. >D So am not complaining.

Just finger crossed that he won't end up with Gwen. I have nothing against her but seriously, Kevin and Ben just can't be seperated. :/

I want more Bevin. D: And I saw the movie trailer...Apart from looking like a dork and a geek....I might give it a shot. >D WHOOPEE.

No comments: