Sunday, May 24, 2009

#144. and to think that people actually like

I went to watch Night at the Museum 2. Okay, apart from laughing my arse off by those new stuffs that came back to life. HAHAHAHAHHAA. WTF MAN. LOLOLOL.

Am done laffing. =D

I was planning actually to give this blog a complete makeover. No, am not going to change layouts lol. Instead, going to adjust the colors, going to try out the banner rotating javascript codes. I did try it but somehow, it came out weird so am actually trying to figure out which code went wrong, again.

lawl.

The search for banners left me with a lot of choices. Of course, am still keeping this baby here. Come on now, SERIOUSLY. Just how many Viewfinder banners can you google out there? 8)

Not to mention, I have yet to pay for my novels. Gonna do it soon. Can't blame me. I desperately need novels to read. D: Come to think of it, I have yet to create a quiz about myself in FB. I think imma do it now. =D

Signing off~

No comments: