Thursday, May 21, 2009

#143. have I no right to be pissy wissy atm? ~_~

Does incompetence fits this? Or does fucking shit fit this instead?

DST JUST had to pick the right time to send their message huh. I have to thank them a lot for putting all these lovely swirls of tornadoes on me head. I just seriously havveee to thank them. =D

FUCK SHIT LAH. NA MA LIN NE MA GU LIU. CHAO CB. MA DE. I SWEAR IF I SEE ANY OF THE WORKERS WALKING BY, IMMA STRANGLE THEM ON THE SPOT LIAO. CB LAH. TO HELL WITH THEM LAH.

I AM SO FUCKIN PISS RIGHT NOW.

What's with Brunei kan? SO LAST MINUTE DE. Last time interview also very last minute!!! Until I die. Tomorrow interview, today last minute at 5pm baru they e-mail. WHO KNOWS LEH? GHOST READ ISSSIT. FUCK SHIT. Worst, PRESENTATION. HAVE TO FREAKING DO PRESENTATION AND THEY TOLD US LAST TIME IT'S ONLY ORAL. BUT HAVE TO DO F-ING PRESENTATION.

CAN'T YOU GUYS TELL US EARLIER?

WHO THE HELL WILL KNOW SO LAST MINUTE. IF YOU GUYS PENALIZE US, WE KAPUT YOU TO THE MAX.

And to think they will learn their lesson. But NOOOO. Message us last minute again. ~_~ Thanks to Jackie that I even realized such message even existed in the first place. It told us to bring our HECAS printed application copy as well as certified certs for the admission thingy. Okay, not stressed yet. Still okay.

Tried to log on to HECAS. Guess what happened? Server down.

SERVER DOWN.

SERVER DOWN.

I so wisssh I can bitch more. I seriously do.

And so I did. I went CRAZY. AND I SWEAR AM NOT THE ONLY ONE. FUCK. WHY YOU MUST MAKE US SUFFER THIS MUCH. WHYYYY?! WTF MAN.

Okay. So the next day, I started my journey alone at first. Then met up with PC and Lans who are also si beh frustrated at that time. We emo together. D: (sniff) (sniff)

I have to go photocopy my stuffs soo early in the morning and started worrying about my HECAS copy since I couldnt log into my account. And I forgot my effing password. like WTF. ~_~ And then have to run around with my cuzzie and PC to get everything done. I never like to visit the registrar....

The teacher is soooo pms-ing. two words for her, KIAM PA. NA MA SI CHA BO. IT'S LIKE WE ALL OWE HER A HUGE SUM OF MONEY. ARGH. FEEL LIKE STABBING HER FACE. ~_~

Cuzzie and me si beh beh song liao. But since she was the only one available at the moment so we had no choice to go to her to stamp our certs. D: Took us an effing long time to do it again. WE HAD TO GO TO THE TEACHER HERSELF MAN. Since NOBODY was at the registrar at that time and it's already WAAAY passed the time when one of them will be free to be on duty.

Went there at 8.45. See a huge que. Wait like complete idiots then get frustrated, we go find her. HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY TO THE ACCOUNTING BLOCK. We prayed so fucking hard that it won't be that effing teacher. And dammit. Turns out it's her.

Is God having fun on us, or what.

D=

Screw life.

In the meantime, we even went to HEU to ask about the HECAS terminal thing. Turns out, they said it's CLOSED. FREAKING CLOSED. They told us that we should have saved it and since now, cannot get it anymore then have to go to MOE to get the printed copy.

WTF.

WHAI.

As I was emo-ing on all of these shits that happened because they told us last minute. PC messaged me and say it's accessible now. I HAD TO PAY 50 CENTS TO GET MY PASSWORD BACK. FUCK LAH. Not only am I wasting my time and eneergy on this, I have to waste money as well! If they seriously told us earlier, we won't be doing things sooo last minute now.


Can I stab someone now, pls?

Then went to MS with Nad and Jackie, had fun. Thanks to Piang for the lovely top hat for my future Ciel Phantomhive cosplay. =D Will post the picture up next time. Then it's back to screwing around with our admission thingy again. Shit lah. PC picked me up at MS at 12, we go have lunch at Yappy.

The food is great. Ordered meself a Spicy Chicken Rice. I love spicy food, what can I say? :p And pepsi twist. IT'S MINE. So don't touch me pepsi twist, cuzzie. D8 Luckily and thankfully, PC brought her lappie with her so we tried to access our HECAS page and managed to save it for printing later.

Then we have to go back to school to gte IC and birth cert stamped as well. JSHDGDSHDGSGDASGDGAJDGAJDGJD;LDKASJDA WAAAI. WAIII DO THEY NEED TO BE CERTIFY ALSO?! Went to search for the teachers, THEY WERE NOT THERE. NONE OF THEM ARE ON DUTY. WTF.

ISN'T IT THEIR JOB? DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, PLS. SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY BUSY HERE.

So all three of us have to run around searching for the teachers in their respective departments. History, Eco, Maths, Account. We even memorized the names of the teachers. ~_~ Then we got frustrated and went to search for the Deputy Principal to file our complaint and asked if she can stamp it for us.

After a long while of waiting and calling, she got annoyed as well that none of the supposed teachers are on duty. Cut their salary, pls. =D I think those four are sooooo gonna get it when they come back to school on saturday. HAHAHHAHAHAA.

Then went to the Library to print out. Fucking computers so si beh lagging. ~_~ WASTING TIME NIA. But thankfully, it worked in the end. I soo wanted to nearly pull my hair that time. PC is like walking time bomb also. Hahaha. Haisss. ~_~ Printed them out. Go visit the Deputy Principal again to get it stamped too. So thankful she can help! Thank you, cher. =D She's sooo nice lah~ I used to think she's scary or something. @.@ :p

After we finally made sure we did every single thing, we went to UBD already like 3 something. ~_~ Na ma cb. Have to walk so far again cause they won't let the car in. Haisss. So panas till we all wanna die. Cuzzie so lucky, she wear skirt. Asked the receptionist where the place to submit all our stuffs are. She said at the end of Tingkat satu.

Cuzzie led us upstairs. Dead end. LAWL. Turns out, it's the building behind this effing building. We were like gonna break down already, so fucking nervous, just in case they check out and find something and need us to go and redo it again. AH LAH... PLS NO LAH. Then they said we're not missing anything. CONGRATULATIONS!!! WEEE. FINALLY. FREE FROM ALL OF THE STRESS.

HAHAHHAHAHAA.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

THEN WE GO MALL LIM TEH (DRINK TEH IN OTHER WORDS, SIT DOWN AND BS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WHILE DRINKING SOMETHING) HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Phew. 8D So happy now.

we were actually planning to rant and file a complaint about it to the staffs there but we were so happy that we got everything down that we forgot. LOL.

The hell?

=D

No comments: