Monday, May 25, 2009

#145. Finder update, and we know you want to.

I have checked the new updates about the extra story chapter in "Finder no Shinjutsu". Apparently, if am not mistaken by my memory, it's either 30-40 pages long as what the community members in Ayano Yamane as well as Club Sion had so happily stated. 8D

And as you all know, to promote the series, they have released a hell number of merchandises for preorder which is only available on Animate. D: I know, sad. Now you have to go through some medium seller or kindly your friend from Japan to get it for you. ;_; OR wait till they're up for sale in ebay for a hefty price. OR wait for Animaxis to have them in stock. Personally, I did like to get my dirty hands on the Takaba Mug. :(

Click here and here for more updates at the Yamane Fair website. I did like to kidnap that really big Asami Ryuichi cardboard. D: He did look awesome in my room or the living for that matter. 8D I am sure Jackie wants it too. HAHAHAHAHAHA. RIGHT, JACK JACK? JDJSDGSDHAHD D:

I have yet to finish my Junjou Romantica game though and haven't touch my PS2 for god knows how long again. It's like the vibes are leaving mee... noooooooooooooooooooo. D8 Haiya. Feel so lazy now.

D8

No comments: