Tuesday, May 19, 2009

#142. Hey YOU. yeah, you? What's with the camhoring face?

Am sad aint I? After a hell of more than the years of my internet life, I finally decided to add in a stats counter. LAWL. Go on, laugh yer head off. Decapitate me, even. I swear am starting to sound like those old cartoons I used to watch when am a kid. Baaah. :/ I miss scooby doo. D: The old ones, actually.

Countless hours of finally getting around to watch D.Gray Man made me fell in omega love with Tyki Mikk. Not because my friend told me it's Sephiroth's voice, cause of his usual dreamy, murderous, sadistic...self... and I can't help but picturing him smiring seductively. LAWL. I know. Am such a pervert. Oh weellls. Good things come and go. :/ Okay, pak. Screw that. Spending a lot of time in minitokyo stealing Tyki scans is not a good way to pass the time. @.@

After learning Asami Ryuichi's voice in the Finder no Hyouteki drama cd is ACTUALLY Hotohori from Fushigi Yugi made my eyes swirled a bit... I mean, wtf? D8 Wrong images are planting themselves in me head. I can only take so much. @.@ Samething with Shiki from Togainu no Chi. The hell? TAMAHOME? T-H-E TAMAHOME FROM FUSHIGI YUGI??? Again, stfu with your snide comments about that.

He sound perfectly awesome in the game and I cannot want to have it in any other way. I seriously am baffled at how they can change their voices just like that. The awesomeness of talented voice actors. :/ They brightened up my day even without me screwing mental images of different characters being blended into one person. I thank Jackie for that. Now I can't see Hiroki from Junjou in a new light since my friend screamed out Renji from Bleach.

Screw life. D8

And finally, screw hawt and sexy characters that can't seem to stop dominating my desktop wallie. ~_~ Haii Tyki. :/ Oh, the woes of lulz.

:p

I seriously wonder when Devil Summoner 2 will be out here. Brunei is after all, awfully slow in bringing in shipments. D: Lame bunch. Other than that, am practically stalking the Kuroshitsuji LJ for updates on any kuroshitsuji merchandises. Cause am a stalker in either way. Sad. I stalk after items. Not people. D:

Depends though. Who I stalk is my pleasure. 8D

And that doesn't minus you off, cuzzie.

Aww..PHOOEY. ~_~ That chocolate fudge cake is soooo thick that it's making me sick and sprouting nonsense. Dang it. Can I have second helpings? Oh pls?

No comments: