Wednesday, May 6, 2009

#136. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi =D


Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi or in other words..."First Love" in English. It's funny really how two persons who once got together ten years ago, meet now in the most unexpected places. Perhaps it's fate? xD I sure goddamn hope so. This manga was recommended by the one and only Clamp-sensei! And to think how hard i squeal once I knew it's from Shungiku-sensei. ^^;;

After all, Shungiku-sensei is gawd. Her Hybrid Child made me cry. Seppuku yo!! And her Junjou Romantica series made me laugh and I couldn't help but feeling touch at Junjou Egoist. *cough* Library scene between Nowaki and Hiroki *cough*

Bet no one could forget that scene ne? I find it very touching...and the fan girl in me just erupted into flames.

This manga is set in the Junjou universe so Junjou fans? Grab this if you can. I manage to grab mine off verycd.com and find it to be another one of my top must-read list. The plot seems typical like most mangas... But the way it's protrayed is refreshing. So, it's a must read! A MUST READ! JEE AND DEE, I COMMAND OO TO GET A COPY.

It's not going to be one volume only, that's for sure after I read chapter 5, and Ritsu completely forgot what they had done...and he forced himself to believe that nothing had happened between and he still won't fall in love with Takano anymore. Takano's previous name was Saga. He changed his name after his parents got divorced. LOL. SAGA. OMIGOSH. I see a resemblance.

Piang, don't laugh at this pls. ;_;

The story revolves around Onodera Ritsu, who unexpectedly got a job at Marukawa Shoten in the manga-publishing part of the company. Not just any mangas...but shoujo mangas. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief and constantly pressured his subordinates into long working hours. His personality...is...as what Ritsu calls it, a full-time jerk. Not only that, Takano Masamune is also the same guy as Saga Masamune, the guy who he went out with 10 years ago in high school. Ritsu, then, felt hurt when his confession was answered by a laugh so he booted himself out of his life forever. After they remembered each other, Takano told him that "I will make you say you love me again." Ristu tried to deny it since he had told himself not to fall in love with anybody after what happened ten years ago. But as fate decided to put it, although trying so hard to avoid Takano at work...Ritsu found out Takano is also his next-door neighbor, which puts him in a much more bigger dilenma than before.

Here are some pages...that I downloaded. Huhuhuhu. Some moments from the manga. Click on them for a bigger picture.



Lawl. I must get myself a copy of the actual book once the Chinese version is out! Oh and Ayano-sensei is also going to do a two part story crossing Viewfinder with Koi wo Suru. <3 Can't wait for it! Not only that, Viewfinder will continue in 2010! So Naked truth 18 is not the end of Viewfinder orh!

1 comment:

Li Ping said...

*snort* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG. You can relate anything to Saga~ X)

Hurrr. I want Gazette's new album.