Wednesday, May 27, 2009

#146. bl spazzasm


Just last night while I was spam downloading mangas from aarinfantasy, my dear friend, Jackelyn shared a korean BL manhwa with me. It's title is named "Totally Captivated" in english and 완전무결하게 사로잡히다 (Oanjeon Mukyeolhage Saro Japhida) in it's original Korean title. I have to admit that the lack of bed scenes made up for the twisting and very alluring plot, keeping me at the edge of my seat at all times.

The lovely art is such a piece to die for. The way both the seme and uke are protrayed is definitely an eye candy for those who just can't stand a beuatifully drawn bishie without nose bleeding all over the place. The story and art are both by the amazing Yoo Ha Jin. I wish she had drawn more BL manhwas cause at the rate she's going, I think I am going to put her on my adore list. Here's the basic summary.

The mafia threatens Ewon into working for a loan shark, where he's forced to run dangerous errands for no pay. The culprit who doomed Ewon to this life is none other than Jiho, Ewon's jealous ex who still burns at Ewon's infidelity. Their gang leader Mookyul, with movie-star good looks and the bizarre, drunken habit of biting people on the neck, takes a keen interest in his attractive new errand boy. Will Ewon be able to survive the violent underworld (not to mention the constant sexual harassment he must endure) as an underling of Mookyul?


It's 6 volumes complete and you should be able to download them at Manga Traders. All you have to do is register, then you spam download. I highly recommend this manga to those who just wants a darn good plot without seeing them banging each other for every 2 pages next. If you enjoy the latter, then am sorry. Not the one for you. I find myself enjoying so much that I even got my sisters hooked up on it. Am serious. D8 I know am such a bad role model but who cares. Why should I deny them of their own fantasy?

Sadly, I wasn't able to find the drama cds. Mookyul's voice is sooo breathtaking and Ewon's voice...suits his personality just fine. =D Maybe if I search more. I will find them again tomorrow. I won't stop till I get it. YOU HEAR ME?! D8

The weird thing is everytime I search for this series, another title keep on coming out. It's called the Summit and it's apparently very popular among the chinese community. @.@ I will go find them later. Must read and see with my own eyes. 8D Ah yes.


And I am sooo sorry, Mal! I can't stay loyal to a pairing forever!!! D: Apparently my stalkage of Hibari/Tsuna turned to Dino/Hibari. Is that a bad thing? lolololol I don't know..it's like Hibari is made for Dino or something like that. 8D WIN EVERY KHR PAIRING IN THE WORLD. HAHAHAHAHAHA. lao.

No comments: