Wednesday, May 27, 2009

#147. P4 doujinshi review, more BL madness, and a snapshot of my life.


Lawl. What a way to greet the morning. 8D Ayano-sensei completed her sketch for the extra story in the volume 5 of her Finder series. I have to admit am so f-ing excited. =D If you're wondering on wtf they're talking about. It's kinda obvious no? What actually runs through my mind when I saw this:

Takaba: *protest* What the hell do you think you're doing?
Asami: *rapes him*


Win. 8D Poor guy. I somehow wished that Takaba will have the resistance from Ewon in Totally Captivated. That will be interesting no? If Takaba wouldn't give in and melt just by Asami touching him. Ah whatever. HAHAHAHAHA.


I can smell my mom's curry from a miles away. Well, that's bullshit and you all know that. xp Actually, I already ate. And my mom's curry is so delicious that I found myself asking for more. Well, scratch that. I ate till I burst. I swear am gonna gain a few kilos of fat. Baaaah. You know what? I actually thought my dad was coming home yesterday since he called and tell us what he will be bringing back.

Turns out, he asked his friends to bring back home some food and veggies so my mom can cook them for dinner. D8 Oh wells. Oh by the way, I am not sure about this yet but I might return back to Sibu in June. ;_; and god knows, when I will be back. But that depends actually. My mom said she wants to look at her schedule first. (sob) WAAAI, MOTHER. WAAAI. IF EVERYTHING GOES THE WAY SHE WANTED, SHE'S GONNA SHIP ME OFF TO SIBU.

(cries)

No laptop. D: No BL. D: Of course, am gonna bring some books back with me. My gameboy chose this time to die. Fuck man. It was okay when I played mario on it yesterday. Screw it. D8 How the hell am I supposed to entertain myself?! Sadly, my grandma there don't have computers and she always hogged the TV 24/7. I have to watch those boring Hokkien dramas with her. I swear, I am gonna get brainwashed. Mom didn't say how long I will be staying there to help out around the house.

Hopefully, it will not be long. ;_; Well, this is still a matter under discussion and am just venting out my horrors first or else if this comes true, you will see a long winded ranting post on why I don't wanna go back. D8

Pish posh.

=D

I am feeling better already. If only I can beg my mom to stop at Miri, I know two places where I can get BL mangas and novels. 8D Theyre oh so innocent. HAHAHAHA. AM 19 FOR GOD SAKES. 8D I WILL BE DAMNED IF I CAN FIND SOME GOOD ONES THERE. So I can ejoy being 19 for now.

Oh god, did I mention my age out loud? Oopsie. :D

Speaking of oopsies, I demand more D18 goodness. I have somehow gotten really addicted to this amazing pairing. uke!Hibari is love especially when his pride got too much of him and Dino is such a dork. Ahhhhh~Okay, enough of my D18 rants. xD I have my fair share of love for Tyki/Lavi as well. Well, uh. It's D gray Man, you know.

A nice and awesome photo manipulation. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Well, of course no, you can't find these so called screenshots in the anime. 8D If you do, I swear Tyki/Lavi will be sooo cannon that the other pairings they have with the rest will be non-existent. HAHAHAHA. (drool)

Oh on a side note, I recently downloaded this Persona 4 doujinshi. It's called Cloud 9. And hell, it's sooo right on the spot. It's basically centering on my favorite Persona 4 pairing, MC/Yousuke. And before the MC's true name was actually released in the Persona 4 manga, you know, we have our own make up names since we can change his name to whatever we want. In this case, his name is Ogawa so pls no, omg who the eff is this Ogawa. =D

I especially love how the art is drawn. Clean and is a right spot on for those who are very picky about their art and wouldn't like the skinny characters from the actual manga or game art to vary too much. Like having a buffed up Yousuke with very broad shoulders. (shivers) Not for me. Or a very manly looking MC. Especially their eyes. The way the artist drew their eyes are sooo nice. It seriously brings the characters out.

And I swear that this doujin-ka will be the death of me. I am so going to watch out for her works. This story basically is about Yousuke asking the MC over for help at Junes because of the fact that two of the workers are taking sick leaves when they're not sick (again). This happens a lot in game when you're trying to level up Yousuke's Magician Arcana so those who play the game should know what I am talking about. A bit of Yousuke emo-ing on how his life is.

Then the MC claiming his so called "prized" from him. He is such a pervert, unlike the MC from Persona 3. lawl. There are several other shorts as well. And I find them too cute to resist. But then again, since when am I able to resist every cuteness I see in pairings?

No comments: