Thursday, July 30, 2009

#185. Uni Schedule + Flash Games + Scanlation

I feel very accomplished for the past few days. I get to tackle my Uni's tough schedule head on and after complaining a lot to my cousin who finally told me to SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH while I panicked. Thanks cousin, I needed that. ;_;

So I submitted my form for Uni's pre-registration thingy and I don't know if I'll get the modules I want...but hopefully, I can get into them. I have my finger crosses here. So far, I'm going to take 5 modules for semester 1. PLS. DON'T. HAVE. PROBLEM. LAH. I have to dealt with clashes but after clearing up everything. WEE.

AM EFFING READY TO ROLL.

MONDAY:

SM-1301 - Discrete Mathematics 12.10 am -> 2.00 pm (Exam on 23/11 at 9 am) LJ-1401 - Elementary Japanene 2.10 pm -> 3.00 pm (Exam on 24/11 at 2 pm) ROFL. THIS WAS STATED AS IT IS. THEY MADE A TYPO AND I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER TO CHANGE IT. HAHAHAHA JAPA-NENE!)


TUESDAY:
SS-1201 - Fundamental Programming I 8.00 am -> 9.50 pm (Exam on 24/11 at 9 am) LE-1501 - Communication Skills 2.10 pm -> 4.00 pm (Exam on 25/11 at 9 am)


WEDNESDAY:

FREE, FREE, FREE~


THURSDAY:

LJ-1401 - Elementary Japanene . 8.00 am -> 9.50 am (Exam on 24/11 at 2 pm) ROFL AT JAPA-NENE AGAIN!) SS-1202 - Computer System and Information Technology 12.10 pm -> 2.00 pm (Exam on 26/11 at 9 am)


SATURDAY:
SS-1201 - Fundamental Programming I 12.10 pm -> 2.00 pm (Exam on 24/11 at 9 am)
SS-1202 - Computer System and Information Technology 2.10 pm -> 4.00 pm (Exam on 26/11 at 9 am)
SM-1301 - Discrete Mathematics 4.10 am -> 6.00 pm (Exam on 23/11 at 9 am)

What kind of effing schedule is this. HAHAHAHA. Just hope that I will get it lah. Gila man. No clashes. I'm happy. God is happy. My heart is happy. -kissu kissu- And I pray I will get this... PRAY THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN OR GO WRONG THAT NEEDS ME TO CHANGE THE EFFING TIMETABLE AGAIN.

-cry-

By the way, I'm playing this superb game. It's called Moshi Monsters and I said it because it's sooo goddamn addicting. It's a flash game actually. And if you have slow internet connection, please don't give it a try. It will end up choppy and absolutely laggggggggy. If not, we can all lay low and die.

You get to choose from different monsters. And goddamn, I chose the pink fluffly one cause she has the most cutest voice evah or am now just a sucker for cute pink things. That I will never understand. Anyways, just hover your cursor over them, and you can see their species type and them cooing. ROFL.

SO CUTE LEH. NA MA DE. CI PIEK. GOT SHOE COLOR AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHHAA.

Site link -> Moshi Monsters

In the end, I stick with pink. ROFL. Give it a try. It's nice. Oh and I just finished a photoshopped scanlation of Junjou Minimum Act 6. AWESOME HUH. Just go over to the junjou_fanatics @ lj to get it.

Jes, signing out. xxooOOXX HAHAHA

No comments: