Tuesday, July 21, 2009

#180. Font Attack + RANTS


Just messing around with all my 8 Kuroshitsuji Fonts. LOL. Just to see which one is nicer and all.

I got nothing more to say or blog about. Am out of ideas. Am out of words. So this is going to be short. I have nowhere to go except being cooped around in my house all day, bored to death and awaiting my promising death sentence. =D

I'm pissed and hurt that people took my hard work and remove my watermarks on them. And thank you to all who showed me my OWN work while planning insane deaths for them and to those who did those hurtful and horrible things, here's a BIG FUCK YOU TO YOU.

I'm not asking for much, just being credited that's all. You guys deserved to be feathered and butchered considering what you have done!!!

FUCK YOU ALL FOR STEALING MY HARD WORK TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN.

Why take all the fucking credit to yourself when I'm the one who did it? Who TOOK WEEKS to do this?! I didn't even asked for any returns or payments! Just asked to be credited for my work.

Is that how am I supposed to be treated? WTF.

I spent countless hours non stop to provide you all pleasure and this is what you guys come up with to play "omg, i can do this too" on me?

WTH MAN.

THANKS TO THOSE WHO CHEERED ME UP AND LET ME ON TO THIS MONSTROSITY. D8

I'm probably not going to continue what I started anymore, considering what happened now. Need to calm myself down...

No comments: