Monday, July 13, 2009

#178. Rement + Junai + Sengoku Basara


First off, I want to thank Jackie and her mom for coming to pick me up for a trip to the post office. =) BIG THANKS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. =D I am sooo sorry for the trouble. My mom got work to do and she had to go to the Hospital but seriously, really a huge thank you! T___T

I actually got my hibby gibbies when I went to pick it up. Cause I was scared. Like scared shitless that they will actually gte the hint from the covers that it's not anything good. Am just paranoid like that. So at the post office, when I flipped the pages for her to see. I accidentally flipped from the first. It was a colored picture of Nowaki and Hiroki NAKED.

I almost freaked out. Like effing freaked out. But thank god she didn't see. Thank god for helping me so freaking damn much and Jackie to actually stayed and helped me through the end. ^^

HEHEHEHE.

AM SUCH A HAPPY FANGIRL NOW.

Anywaysss, Jackie came to pass me my stuffs too. The stuffs I ordered like long time ago with her. It's just finally arrived. I seirously have a lot of packages to be due this month. ~_~

The food for Sebby who is due this month also. HEHEHE. I am sharing this with Jackie. 8D

I took four boxes and she took four also. HEHEHE.

The Cafe Table for Sebby! HEHEHEHE.

And I borrowed this from Jackie cause the one I fucking have sucks. THE SUBTITLES PROVE WRONG IN SO MANY FREAKING LEVELS. D8 I mean since when Yukimura Sanada said, "Who's that handsome guy?" to Date Masamune.

I went WTF. And everything went downhill from there... T___T

No comments: