Tuesday, July 28, 2009

#184. [WISHLIST] FIGURE UPDATES

FUCK.

LIKE EFFITY FUCK.

I WANT THESE. LIKE NOW. LIKE SUPER MEGA NOW. *LOVE*


Ciel will be released with a chair and a couple of accessories for ¥3500. And he will be released in late December 2009.
THIS IS A MUST GET FOR ME.
*MOAR LOVES*


OH-EM-GEE. SENGOKU BASARA, SANADA YUKIMURA AND DATE MASAMUNE NENDOROIDS. THIS WILL BE OUT LIKE HOT CAKES SO I MUST GET BOTH TOO. They will be released in Winter 2010. I know, still got a long while. -SNIFF- BUT I SO WANT THEM.


Vocaloids petite nendoroids are here too.


AND THE MEGURINE LUKA NENDO IS SOOOO CUTE. ALONG WITH THE PETITE DEATH NOTE NENDOS.


And even though I'm not a fan of K-ON. I still feel like getting their nendos as well. ESP TAINAKA RITSU, considering the awesome drum sets she comes with.


JACKIE, WE'RE GONNA BE BROKEEE.


Imma update on my Uni hectic registration next time.


No comments: