Wednesday, July 22, 2009

#181. 纯吧 Fun + 红豆汤 + Onigiri

My sisters have been making lots of Onigiri's lately. SI BEH YUMMY. 8D

We're gonna plan one day maybe next week to make Onigiries again. This time, we're gonna do something different like uh, different shapes base on Junjou Romantica's wonderful mascots. =)

Will take LOTS OF MOUTH-WATERING PICTURES when we do that, roflmao. If we ever get to do it. Normally, I just eat my heart out but then this time, I wanna create my own Suzuki-san with my own hand. I can imagine it now. Two beady seaweed eyes. HEHEHEHE.

My sister, Ping will stick with duckie, mascot of Junjou Egoist. She loves 弘树 and 野分 from Egoist too much. And my other sister Jiuan, will stick to Huzhi Panda, mascot of Junjou Terrorist cause she freaking love 宫城大叔 and 小忍 from Terrorist too.

And speaking of more Junjou Romantica goodies, someone from the 纯情罗曼史贴吧 made this and even gave us some recipe to follow through so we can have our own 宫城胡子熊猫红豆汤. Planning to make this together with my sister as well. =D Probably gonna pick a day to go shopping for the ingredients.


做法:
1、先煮红豆汤(女孩要多喝,很补的),煮法都会,就不用多说了,煮烂了就行
2、用糯米面和面做出小熊脸,放在一张两寸左右正方形锡箔纸中间(里面可以包点红豆沙或黑芝麻酱或桂花酱等,爱吃什么口味的就包什么)
3、用红豆沙掺点糯米面做出小熊的耳朵和眼睛以及胡子,放在小熊脸合适的位置,都是在锡箔纸上哦(好看、像就行),
4、烧开水,将做好的小熊脑袋和锡箔纸一起下锅,煮3分钟左右(煮熟),熊耳朵会自动脸部粘合(糯米粉黏性很大)
5、连着锡箔纸取出,用小刀将小熊脑袋刮起放在装好碗的红豆汤甜中即可上桌了。
6、冬天的话就趁热喝吧,暖身体啊;夏天的话就放凉再入冰箱里冰一下,然后再喝,那叫一个透心凉啊!O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
感兴趣的可以一试哦!

Anyways, someone is selling a pack of Junjou Romantica 30 sweets drops at a site for 25USD. As much as I want it, I just don't have the cash to buy it. -sniff-

No comments: