Saturday, August 1, 2009

#186. Photoshoot + Bumper Cars + Sebastian Nendo + WTF HELLO KITTY?? + The Proposal

Finally went to do the ID card today. Thank god I brought my passport photos. If not, then I will have to eat myself for dinner. :0 Literally. Cause I wanna get everything done by that day waaah. Don't wanna drag it on like crazy then Imma go crazy cause it's not done yet. T_T I will be thinking about it till my head burst. Seriously. Like how am I gonna hide my effing ugly ID Card. LOL.

Seriously.

Then me and chabo-tachi decided not to waste our youths so we hanged out together till 3 something. We went to Tian Tian Chicken Rice to eat but then after that, WTF. SI CHABO FORGOT TO GET THE KEY OUT OF THE CAR. HAHAHAHAHA. So we got locked out of the car, just like that. -points to cuzzie-

And it's all her fault. I know the truth cut, cousin but we still lauhu you. -kissu kissu- Her dad came to save us. THANK YOU JIU GONG. =D We went on our merry way after that to Mall. Plan was to watch a movie but then cancelled cause there wasn't any nice movies to watch. Okay, there's "Ghost of Girlfriends' Past" but chabo already watched it. :(

They went to buy their stuffs. After that, it's snowhouse time!! They have new flavours there. Gonna need to try the Melon next time.

My awesome Purple Rose. lol It's grape with peaches and mangos.

Lans' Brownie. Peanut something.

And PC's sweet Strawberry Sundae. OMG TRIPLE SSS. XDD Awesome man. Cause seriously, it's super sweet. -loves-

Okay, so went to watch The Proposal two days ago. I would say YAH, SANDRA BULLOCK FTW. SHE IS AWESOME. 8D But then now after I watched the movie, I would now say GRANNIE FTW. HAHAHHAA. I SOOO WISH I HAVE A GRANDMA LIKE THAT. Yes, she's as awesome as she looks. I mean, what kind of Grandma would bring her grandson's bride to a strip show and gotten all high because of it.

SHE EVEN STUFFED MONEY INTO RAMONE'S UNDIES. OMIGOSH. GENG. SPORTING. I LOVE. HAHAHAHAH

She's one awesome Grandma. HAHHAHA. I love you, you si ah ma. You really made my night. -kissu-

So we basically laughed our life out that night. My mom and dad were sleeping when I reached home. Thank god for that. Don't want them to get all nasty at me for going home like at 12. It's waaaaay past my curfew. They didn't say anything the next day though.

Yesterday was super eventful too. Jackie came to my house in the morning cause she's helping me with fashion for the Kagamine Twins' Photoshoot later since I don't have the actual outfit. Am soo tempted to make one though just to complete it since I got like the wig already. In the end, went to shorts and a white top. I looked like a kid. @.@

Anyways, bought a pair of lovely short pantsu with help from the others.

I know. It's purple but who cares. My second short pantsu. I don't know where the first one came from. It was sooo nicely hidden in my closet. LOL.

We were supposed to go to Bukit Shahbandar for our Photoshoot but somehow, the lake was infested with monkeys. @.@ THEY WON'T LEAVE US ALONE. I believe one was poking a stick at his pee wee area. Scary man. I went o.o wtf. And uh, the playground was infested with people. LOL.

So we went to the second nearest area, Jerudong Park. What started as a $1 entry fee, ended with 5 bucks cause none of us can resist the rides. They were too tempting. But the funnest part was the BUMPER CARS!!!

SOO NEED TO GO BACK AGAIN. MAL, LET'S GO PLAY BUMPER CARS TOGETHER THEN WE CAN RAM INTO PEOPLE WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

OH EM GEE. LONG TIME NO PLAY LEH. BUT I STILL HAVEN'T LOST MY TOUCH. HAHAHHAHAA. =D Adib came to play with us too in the end. Too bad I didn't kill him. LOL.

Sorry Jacks, for killing you in the process. T___T And sorry bu, for making your wrist hurt. T___T I was too aggressive. I know. So am sorry.

Here are some photos we took for the Vocaloid Kagamine Len and Rin photoshoot. Pictures credited to Jackie and Piang. And thanks Abu for helping us. =) We should do this again!

Here's the sakai Twins pose. LOL. We went like OMFG. IT'S THE MERRY-GO-ROUND.

Here's a picture of us three in costumes. Piang - Megumi from Rurouni Kenshin, Me - Kagamine Rin, Nad - Kagamine Len.

And here's a picture of Nad soloing with a bear. ROFL. The bear is like staring at her in the picture. O.O I JUST NOTICED IT. OMFG. THE BEAR WANTS JOO!!

More pictures will come soon. =) Still waiting for the awesome jump shots, the horses as well as the picture of us in the playground. HAHHAA. Will post them once I got them for Piang.

By the way, Jackie told me Sebby arrived today. -sniff-sniff- Come to mama. =D I will get him for her next time. Here are some shots by GSC. XD I can't wait to abuse this side of him. He's going to be my second Nendoroid. My first being, L. Only. Yeah. ;_;

And uh, got this email from my Hotmail INBOX.

WTF. Hello Kitty has an online game too?????? @.@

No comments: