Sunday, July 12, 2009

#177. Sis's Bday + P.O.Card + Sengoku Basara


HEHEHE.

Such a lovely birthday card. I will be happy sick if someone gave me a card like that. 8D

First off, I have no idea what's wrong with me and my late birthday post. But I have to people who's very so goddamn close to me that I love so freaking damn much that I wanna greet them. One of them was yesterday and sadly, I got another person to wish today.

So Imma top my hats off to them and wish those two specials a goddamn;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Can't be helped if one of them is my cousin and another is my sister. Not to mention that both of them are born on the Year of the Mouse. I did gladly call on the pest exterminator to exterminate them on a daily basis but since it's their birthday, Imma give that poor guy a day off. No one deserves to work on Sundays. And don't count those poor unfortunate soulds out there, babe.

So we went off to Sushi Tei (sp?) to celebrate for her birthday. (Only cause my mom knew they were having a 30% off till the 15th of July.) Not much people there and the food was okay. :/

But before that, I went to Baiduri to get the cash money that came. I used that to purchase my sister a Pinkie Street Figure. You know, those little figures that you can swap bodies with. Like nendoroirds, except without overly sized heads and petite bodies.

Got here Asuka from Evangelion. I prefer Ayanami Rei but they didn't have it in stock at the moment. ~_~ And I got it for a discount. 8D But it still cost me quite a number of dough. Oh wells. Hopefully, she likes it. And I rarely buy her stuffs. And now here comes me emo-ing on how such a bad sister I am. (I mean, apart from yelling and throwing curses, I am a good girl really.)

ANYWAYS, lookie what I got from the mail yesterday.

A card. Plus a fucking card statement. ~_~ WHY. THAT KILLED ME. Seriously.

The novels I ordered from once upon a time ago (seriously, it's effing that long) finally arrived. ~_~ And they even spelled my name wrong. LOL. Oh wells. Give me a good reason to ship off something and to get my supposedly long lost parcel.

Today, I went out with my aunt to grab a few movies. I got my own copy of Antique. 8D A guy was staring at me in a weird way when they were showing the scene where that gay guy confessed. ~_~ I mean WTF. Get lost, pal. We effing live in a free world. Am free to watch what the heck I want and what the fuck I want. >:|

And from what my conscience is saying, you don't own what I have.

So as what Brian Kinney would have gladly said, Fuck off. cause that's just kind of the person he is.

Speaking of Brian Kinney, I haven't finished watching QAF yet. Still on season 4, on the part where Brian threw Justin out cause Justin found out he have cancer. Bloody hell.

And am going off topic here.

We sorta went Grocery shopping for a bit and I went to the book store to borrow Sengoku Basara. =D 1-12 FINISHED. With subs. WEEEEE. Imma enjoy myself tonight. 8D

No comments: