Friday, July 10, 2009

#176. New bag + Drama CD


The CD came out last month as a limited edition to the Be Boy Gold August 2009 Edition. =/ I am still waiting for my own copy to arrive so I can enjoy it on my player but then today, couldnt wait anymore. -sniff sniff- So I finally decided to download it, while following the short manga.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present.

Akihito Takaba's Asami Ryuichi Investigation Report.

So goddamn funny. Poor Takaba. He will never learn. =D To think from his previous statement, he would actually stop stalking Asami and return to his normal life. But I have to give the poor guy a little credit though for actually standing up to that dangerous man. I wonder what will happen if Asami suddenly lost interest in him.

NAH. Won't happen. But it will be interesting to know if that actually happened. =/ The Drama CD was okay. The voice actors, did a hell of a good job. But I found a dislike towards Takaba's. Maybe I am just picky. He sounds too much like a kid. D: I still prefer the old voice actor for the first Viewfinder Drama CD. =)

I almost choked on my drink when the police officer questioned Takaba at one part when he stated he's still a student and have no right to be snooping outside the high-class club at that time of the night. Oh come on, he was stalking someone. 8D So give the poor guy some rest would ya?

It was funny when Takaba pretended to be a staff at a Japanese restaurant when Asami was having his breakfast. Double you-tee-eff? I felt some goosebumps coming along when he asked Asami what he wants to have for breakfast in that high-pitched-at-what-seems-to-be-his-poor-attempt-to-sound-like-a-girl voice. D: And to think Asami didn't even realised it was his stalker.

Talk about being ignorant.

L-M-A-O.

Poor Takaba. His life is so freaking damn sad.

Asami didn't get to do much action in speaking. D: It was mostly narrated by Takaba's voice actor. But damn, he is awesome. He sounds awesome. And I feel like oh-em-gee. He's perfect. Perfect for the role. Kuroya had done several Yakuza -related characters in his job as a seiyuu so am not surprised that he managed to capture Asami perfectly.

Damn him for taking my breath away with his occasional grunts and short greetings.

That's Asami for you. 8D

Nothing much for this short 24 minutes drama. You can easily follow the manga although they added a few bits here and there to lengthen the story. Nothing hard to understand. And they even prolonged the *cough*bedscene*cough*. I still don't like Takaba's voice actor in this. And I find Asami's to be hellishly arousing. xp

I wish they would actually do a short drama on Feilong's subordinate's Asami Investigation Report. Only that he never actually get to finish it (being captured halfway and almost beaten to death by Asami's men).

That would be funny.

Anyways, I finally bought a new bag for myself. =) It's big enough to fit in my books and all. Just hope it would actually last for at least a year, if not, Imma sue.

Jes, signing off. =)

No comments: