Saturday, July 25, 2009

#183. Midou Lurve + Kichiku Megane R + UBD Reg 2molo

Eeeyeeeh.

I WANNA PLAY KICHIU MEGANE R LEH. D8 They say it follows off where the first game ended and is a sequel to it. -sniff-sniff- Not to mention that the manga follows up to where Kichiku Megane R is.

KATSUYA/MIDOU! <3333333 EVEN THE DRAMA CD LEH. SHOWS THE PART BETWEEN WHEN THEY ARE OPENING A NEW COMPANY TOGETHER. D8 I WANT MOREEEEEE. And just to spite my cuzzie. One of the pages from Chapter 5.

HEHEHEHHEHEHEE.

ANYWAYS, tomorrow is the day...

where UBD starts opening their registration... Damnit...I still don't know what course to take as my breadth course leh. ~_~

And minor also.

Damn...

-thinks-

Am currently downloading Haru wo Deita at the moment. (The anime I mean..) Feel like watching. XD

No comments: