Thursday, July 9, 2009

#175. Modules...modules..

Queer as Folk is goddamn fucking addictive. =D Teddie fall for Emmett. Well, I could care less about that couple but Justin left Brian for Ethan which almost made me cry. Poor Brian, even though he acted like he didn't care about it like his old jerk-ish self, he actually cared. I was shocked when he actually went through the trouble to search for a Justin-look-alike. ~_~

If only he knew. :/ He actually do care a lot.

HAHAHAHA.

OKAY OKAY, ENOUGH ABOUT DRAMAS.

LOL.

Anyways,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMAL!!!

ME AND JACKIE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. =D WE ALL LOVE YOU! LET'S HAVE THAT DISNEY MOVIE NIGHT OR THAT HORROR MOVIE NIGHT WHEN YOU COME BACK, DARLING.

MISS YOU SO MUCH. T_T

AND YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN YOUR HAIR CUT. 8D

Meanwhile, finish all of UBD entry procedures and seriously, I can't wait for the semester to start. Not to forget those looong orientation week that my arse have to suffer through. ITB cancelled theirs cause of that H1N1. I wish ours will be cancel. PFFT. YEAH RIGHT. HAHAHAHAHHA.

ANYWAYSSSS.

I am thinking of having "Computer System and Information Technology" as my major and Imma minor in different faculties. Maybe Art or Business since we're encouraged to take them from different faculties. Imma be taking Elementary Japanese as my breadth course, (need those to understand my effing books), WEE, and maybe take up some other modules as my breadth courses.

Hopefully, those will be within our minimum Modular Credits. =D

Taking too much is messing with my brain or so they tell me. -sniff sniff-

I just hope I could pass everything with flying colors.

Which reminds me, Introduction to Visual Arts, anyone?

No comments: