Sunday, March 2, 2008

#9. Revolution



I have been thinking a lot lately on certain things and of course, trying to restrict the changes in my wallet. It has becoming a lot thinner lately. This shows that I have been neglecting its daily necessities. Not only that, I haven't even been feeding it properly. Last year, it was $1 per day but now, well let's just say that it diminished into nothing. D:

I saw my godbrother online yesterday night and asked him to get me the earphones. He said he will try but cannot gurantee anything. The word try is enough. If he can't get it, I'm still okay but I doubt that it will look nice without the crappy earphones. Am happy in a way. Besides, he just bought himself a mobile phone for RM600. Haha. Go him!! He told me not to tell his parents. Not that I would. Seriously. >D

After a while of thinking, I decided to keep my journal 99.9% OPEN TO THE PUBLIC with  0.1%  private or for friends only. That's okay ne? It's better than 50% public and 50% friends. That's just so wrong.

I went out shopping with Pit Ching the other day. We ate dim sum and oh shit, kolo mee with Char Siew chicken!!! Yummy but kind of expensive though. I bought a ribbon for like 2m and the 4m cloth for $28 bucks? And Nadiah helped me buy a wig. Haha. Thank you, scandal. Anyways, me and Pit Ching talk and fool around and more talking until it comes to the cosplay thingy.

She suddenly said she wanted to create a cosplay club and I mean just wow. Haha. Seriously, wow. We're waiting for Nad to finsih her presentation so we can use it for monday morning. >D Hopefully, she remembers. If everything goes well, we'll present it straight on that day! i'll remind her again later. We're sending our outfits to the tailor next week. PC said have to wait until the guy come back from China or something like that. But then, we're also opening a cosplay blog to promote cosplay for Brunei.

Someone need to start something you know. who knows, maybe in ten years time, Brunei street will evolve into a Harajuku street? Who knows! Anything can happen. We even found a place in Yayasan that looks great with persona 3 cosplay! >D  A fountain and great landscape. And it's in the middle of the shopping complex just like Paulonia (sp?) Mall!! 

>D Meh.

No comments: