Tuesday, March 25, 2008

#18. Spam-a-licious

I'm so into the Togainu no Chi fandom right now. I downloaded the anthologies. And the files are fricking HUGE. Mkae that nearly 80mb PER VOLUME. And there's nine volume altogether. I'm in deep shit. But there's plenty of Shiki/Akira to go around. And I went to aarinfantasy and fished out almost all of the Shiki/Akira hot goodness I can find and I found myself only happy with two of them.

Let's just say that they're quick to the point. Heh.

So I went into a downloading frenzy today. So what? I'm even tempted to purchase the manga...I downloaded volume 1 and volume 2. the ones that were released by BS-Log. Or something like that and it was ACTUALLY GORGEUS. Love the art and everything. The only thing that irked me is the slowness of the scenes. What? It took Akira one volume to meet Shiki!! How messed up is that?

I compared it with the ones by ZERO. OMG. Two freaking chapters?! Although their meeting was kinda short. But meh. Better than nothing. And damn them for putting it on hold after that because Biblios decided to go bankrupt just after Akira met Shiki.

I found a part from my collection of djs which i think is a parody of ending 3 with Shiki shown after Akira decided to push himself all out and sleep with other guys whenever Shikis not there. It's funny though. HAH. XD And Shiki was like killing off whoever slept with Akira. Poor guys. One night of passionate sex and they went poof the next day.


So now I'm off to downloading the PC version of the game. Still haven't finish enzai but meh. Durer's smexy ending was enough to make me smile.

And I absolutely cannot wait for the PS2 version to be released this may! Take that, homophobes

No comments: