Friday, February 29, 2008

#8. Broke

Already this cosplay is costing me more than I expected. Ear phones cost me 74 bucks. Wig cost me 40 bucks. Guess that I won't be buying my outfit online anymore. I'm going to make it here since PC said she knows where to find those materials needed to make it. Ah. Now I only have to pay for wig and earphones and I'm all set to go. :D

Nadiah bought her wig. A Near wig. :D True, I know. And you all know how Near can be. :D He's like a duplicate of L and L's...just so L-ish. And cute and adorable and almost huggish despite how skinny he looks. =.=

Reviewing back my entries made me realised something. Oh snap. I've been rambling about cosplay only. Sorry about that guys. I just got carried away. Maybe that's the reasons that I don't friend lock this journal. I feel stupid saying that. Anyways, all I know I am going to so dead when my aunts and uncle found out that I'm paying hundreds of dollars doing this.

But then heh.

Nothing happen much at school only that i found two more people wo are cosplaying too! My cousin and PC! How cool is that?

Here's a breakdown thingy on the names and characters our little group is doing.

JeslynArisato Minato
NadiahKaname/Near/Waloli
PCMitsuru Kirijou
PiangWaloli
MuienArisato Minato
Lan SingYukari Takeba


Haha. Two Minatos but enough girls to go around. I'll pair up with Takeba while Muien pairs up with Mitsuru. :D It's only fair we share. Can even switch partners. LOL. I wsih we can go to the beach doing this. I think I'll go to the beach wearing this outfit. It will be so cool!

No comments: