Monday, March 3, 2008

#10. Don't play with kunais. They aren't made of metal but they still sting.

I made some new friends. :D HARLO NEW BUDDIES! I really hope we can get along with ecah other since my post on
 was kinda scary...in a way. I hope I didn't really scared anyone of you. I was eating chocolates at that time so yeah. Heh. MUNCH.

Let's see now. MY FRIEND GOT SICK. D: It wasn't contagious BUT I'M STILL NOT YET IMMUNE TO IT. Although the part of her husky and sexy voice did amuse me a little BUT I'M NOT LESBIAN. Although stalking gay guys are my priorities.  Still, I'll poke fun of it again tomorrow. Maybe this time, I'll make her sound like a dead frog. CROAK. 8D

I knocked my head just now on the door while my uncle was trying to pinch my ears for pulling his nose. >D It was an awesome experience. You just pull it like that and it went back to its original size. Like those electronic toys. PULL the strings and it screams DADA. He didn't do that though so I got a bruised head in the end.

Stupid mind of mine. D<

No comments: