Sunday, March 30, 2008

#22. Transporting Life

"We're stangers, starting off on a journey. Never dreaming what we have to go through."

Many things happened. And I'm sure I'm not the only who's hurt because of it. People have their own different ways to think about things as well as trying to express themselves. You see onw person seeking attention by using the most hateful way you can imagine and you start saying things like, "What a bitch. Doesn't see know she look like a slut that way?"

You feel disgusted. You feel frustrated and angry hat such a person existed. But have you look at yourself? Before you start putting blames on others for their sole existence, take a look of yourself in the mirror. What do you see? A face loved and adored by everyone? A face that just attracts bulliers? A face that looks like you're going to kill yourself off that very moment? No... Look closer. I'm after all your reflection. I reflect what you have done, what you have accomplished and what crimes have you commited.

Think back and you'll know yourself. Don't ask around people about the faults you have done. It's just not right. And I doubt people will want to remember it again. Because it hurts you know? Don't you realised that already? we're trying to forget the sins we have commited. Our mind sealed it at the edge, long forgotten. But others knew. They always knew and will never forget what you done to them, in the past or in the present.

It doesn't matter who did it. All that matters is what done is done. No one could reverse it We're not time controllers you know. I'm sure eveyrone will like to reverse back and undo the things they did. Everyone does. Nobody's perfect. We're not created to be perfect. We're created to balance the things in life whther good and evil. So don't be envy of others when you see how loved and adored they're. don't hate people just because they did something wrong.

It's ironic that we humans recognized other people by their faults and not by their good. Humans are born that way so just be careful of what you have to say. We have different emotions at heart. One that can be inflamed easily by one simple word and one that can be softened by one more single word. We make things complicated. we love to see someone else suffer. see how sadistic we're?

I'm just feeling down lately. Arguments between friends and I'm sorry for those who got sandwiched in between. Staring at their posts and muttering words of apologies won't help much. I have nothing else to say in this matter. And I hope that last night talk was worth it and I'm happy that things work out in the end. And wished that it will remain that way, no matter what. Because if I don't like her, I would have cut off this friendship long time ago. Why wait until now?

So don't jump into conclusions just yet. People deserves chances and I'm willing to give. we have our own complaints. So yeah. Don't worry too much. We're friends after all. :3

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8x-77-6-49-en-15-togainu+no+chi-70-2jqq.html

I'm planning to get this and http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-8x-77-5-49-en-15-togainu+no+chi-70-2jqp.html

:3

For the sake to satisfy my sadistic pleasures. Fufufufufufufufu...



And oh boy oh boy! I'm planning to get this as well. I WANT THE OBLIVION KEYBLADE!!!

No comments: