Thursday, March 27, 2008

#21. Loving...virtue?

I haven't been updating my to-do list nor have I been updating my fanfictions. I received a lot of death threats since last year but no. Not going to actually put an effort in listing everything out and replying them on the theme CONSIDERATE. I am a busy person. So whether I'm wasting my time watching sailor moon or disneys is none of your frigging business. But I doubt they care anyways. They bother authoress just for their viewing and reading pleasure to see two characters hump and grind each other..

Fans. Che.

Not that I'm not one. I am. But can't they at least be patient? I know I rarely updates but...you don't have to send me threats on castrating me or ripping me to pieces or threatened to actually PISS on me for breakfast!

Now that's just plain stupid and annoying. D:

I have the nerve to quit fanfiction if you GUYS DON'T STOP IT. yeah. they freaking stalk me. That's why I'm yelling my lungs out here. Some were understanding though but I always sensed there's some hidden meanings in their statement. Creepy. And downright....creepy. Can't find another word to describe that.

I have been playing around with my blue wig. It needs a new styling and a new coloring, if that's even possible. The fringes need to be longer at the left side or else it won't be Minato at all. D: My mom totally freak out when she a mop of blue floating around the living room. It was hilarious!! Not to mention it was dark too so she can't really see me in my pokemon pyjamas.

Heh. Wonders of life.

No comments: