Monday, March 24, 2008

#16. Thoughts

I have been thinking a lot lately. Maybe too much or maybe it is just me that's been having headaches. I have a lot of things that I wanted to do but everytime I think of that, my head burns. Readily. Although I'm used to all the pains my head have been giving me. I think I'm still okay with it. I think...

It feels like time is getting shorter and shorter. And the to-do list is getting longer and longer. So much to do and so little time.  How can one not panic? Whenever my friends or me mention about what we're going to do after A Levels is like a dream so far away. Hell, I don't even know if I'm going to pass the biggest exam of my life. My career and future life depends on it. And whether I get the money depends on it as well.

Yep. Life is scary and full of suspense but when you think back about it, maybe it's just there to scare you after all. bloody life.

I feel like I'm still a baby but I really like being babied. Reminds me of the fact that i'm still a child in my mom's heart although I have been dying to reach 18. But hey! I'm 18 now.

I have been future planning alot. Like um..cosplay for instance. Here's what I did like to do in the future.

  • Cosplay as Ichijo from Vampire Knight
  • Cosplay as Kyoya Ootori from Ouran High
  • Try doing Tamaki for instance
  • Go to Japan
  • Go travel aorund the world
  • A land full of doujins
  • Walk around in lolita outfits
  • Unique dressing of Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
  • Finally try to get around in cosplaying as Rukia
  • HINAMORI!
  • Get high paid job
  • Go university or study abroad!
  • MUST GO VISUAL KEI. Jackie say she can picture me in VK outfit. Cool huh.
  • Bring my parents and have fun overseas.
  • Meet Alice Nine and Gazette.
  • Hug Miyavi
  • And poke Gackt's face mentioning how adorable he is.
  • Sue the creators of perosona Trinity Soul. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FREAKING EVOKERS?! FDAMMIT.
  • Open the eyes of Brunei by actually coming out with the most coolest outfit
  • Pull Mickey's tail.
And a lot more....... The list goes on and on.

Well, you get my point.

No comments: