Friday, March 21, 2008

#15. Longitudinal

Have been busy lately. yeah. Too busy to even make out some time to actually update and everything. So before anyone tries to friend cut me? just don't. I swear I'll be nice and eevrything. Just need to get my schedule all fix up. You know, eveyrtime I start thinking about the huge exam I will be having in May always gives me the headache, not to mention a couple of painful cramps. =.= But then my mom tells me to take it easy but how am I supposed to take it easy with her nagging about my lack of studying for 24/7?!

Seriously, I need a break. More peace and definitely more QUIET before I completely die, rot or even decomposed to death. If worst comes to worst, i will have to start writing my will and persuade my friends to try and bury everything I need like my stack of gay comics. yeah. That will make the journey to after life more comfortable. Really.

And the hell with animax. Keeps on showing cardcaptor sakura like every 30 minutes?! I mean what the tut. And eveyrthing is repeated just so you know so I have been watching the same back-toback episodes for like everytime. I mean come on. THE RAWS ARE BETTER THAN THE DUBS. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST UNDERSTAND TAHT POINT AND STOP LICENSING (SP?) ANY POPULAR ANIMES THEY SEE?! I need a break. That much being said.

Dubs lack emotion. And they sound like they have a pole shoved up their ass. Point taken. When they tried to say their names. They sound like fish on sticks. Floppy. Another point taken. If they need some quality english voice actors. TRAIN THEM. Gods. =.= No offnese to DUB fans. But they're 100% terrible. Hate is such a strong word to use but that doesn't mean i'm not abusing it.

We have a new member of the family. Actually she belongs to my cousin but we have been taking acre of her. Born during CNY and just brought her home two days ago and sweeet. Such a cute body. They say she's a mix breed of a "Chi Wa Wa" and a terrier. Thus, the fluffy fur. Here's a picture of him hiding under the chair I'm currently in. Sad puppy. lol the name's burger but man wish I can call her Patchi.



And I'm still thinking either to do Tamaki or Kyoya. Here's my face. so start voting now. Pick a character who suits me. KYOYA OR TAMAKI. thank you. XD




>.< I feel so weird. Tamaki or Kyoya? Vote now ne~ :3



No comments: