Sunday, March 9, 2008

#13. Dear...screw?!

I'm sorry for not commenting much on your posts, FRIENDS. But that doesn't mean i don't care. I DO CARE!! D: It's just that I don't have much time in commenting, let alone posting but I still try to keep you all entertain. No? :D

I just sweared in front of my father. Can you believe that? Wait... I JUST FREAKING SWEARED IN FRONT OF MY FATHER. Oh shit. That sounds bad, doesn't it?

It IS bad.

The worst thing is my dad didn't say anything but just walk off. Maybe trying to find a rotan or something so he can abuse me till I die and rot in hell.

That's the WORST THING that can possibly happen to me. D: Faggot. But strangely, he did nothing but jst continue to wtach TV like nothing happen. Strange. Must be the wonders of being 18.

Now I'm off to discover more wonders in legality. 8D

No comments: