Tuesday, March 4, 2008

#11. flaunting is contagious

So DON'T FLAUNT.

>D

I feel so retarded today. Probably am lacking in my sleep because I have to worry about this and that. I'm stealing some surveys that I did at GJ. And who cares. I'm redoing them again! It's a 3 in ONE survey. Long. So prepare yourselves.

1; Favorite pairing, canon or not?
Ans: Axel/Roxas :D Cause it's just so damn freaking obvious. Although still favouring Leon/Cloud hot smut.

2; Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy. Which is better?
Ans: I'll just stick to KH because it's obvious. Sora just wants to be with riku so badly that he kneels. Andddd....Axel just love Roxas too much to have babies with him. Go cupid!

3; Where did you get your lj name from? XD
The gay guy who loves Haseo in Hack GU. I send most of the greeting cards to him so trust me, he's OBSESSED with Haseo. :X

4; Favorite Kingdom Hearts character?
Axel. Got it memorized? XD

5; Aaaand favorite food?
Chcolates cause they make my mind crack.

6. Spell your name without an E,S,H,I,M,A:
JLYN. Owh Gawd. Don't make me say that again! >D

7. Are you available?
If you want to court me, press 1. If you want to say Roxas is pregnant, press 2. If...

8.What’s your favorite number?
Six. Cause it's my birthday~ It's my brithday~

8. Favorite color?
Blue, silver and the pretty colors of the rainbow~ =3= Oh shit, I DID NOT JUST WRITE THAT. D:

9. What are you listening to?
Guren by Gazette again. Still wondering when the postman will come. >_> Fucking posts.

10. Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes and No. Simple as that.

11. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
None because I cannot excape anymore from them. T.T

12. Do you shop at hollister/abercrombie/AE?
......?

13. How do you make money?
selling stuffs online.

14. Are you outgoing?
You just stabbed my heart.

15. One word to describe you?
Dense and I have to say am dang proud of it.

16. Do you own big sunglasses?
Want one though. They are SO coool.

17. Where do you wish you were right now?
Drwoning in yaoi land so don't you dare save me from it.

18. What should you be doing right now?
My home work. But my dog ate them. =D

THE CANS:
Can you blow a bubble?: With a chewing gum, yes.
Can you do a cart wheel?: No.
Can you touch your toes?: Wait..let me try. OMG! I LOSE WEIGHT!!! :0
Can you whistle?: Using a whistle. That's how. >D
Can you wiggle your ears?: Nope.
Can you wiggle your nose?: No again...
Can you roll your tongue?: Finally...a YES! I had fun doing that to annoy my sisters. XD

THE DIDS:
Did you ever want to be a doctor? Yep. But some stupid person won't let me take biology. >_> *mutters curses*
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? I would rather just wtach the whole show.

THE DO'S:
Do you believe in God?: Only when I'm suffering from constipation.
Do you know how to swim?: No but I nearly drown myself once.
Do you like roller coasters?: ZOMFG. YOU LIT UP MY HEART!
Do you own a bike?: No. Too scared.
Do you think you could be on those reality shows?: I'll laugh my ass off. Hahah. Ain't funny.

THE DOES:
Does hair loss run through your family?: Nope.
Does your car get good gas mileage?: No car, no talk.
Does your family have family picnics?: No.

THE HAVES:
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yeah. It's fun!
Have you ever gone fishing?: Been there. Done that. Boring as hell. :o

THE HOWS:
How did you find out about Myspace?: uh. It just pop up out of nowhere.
How many of your friends on it have you seen?: No...I think.
How much money do you have on you right now?: It's getting thinner and thinner.....and thinner. D: OH NOES. AM BROKE.

THE LASTS:
Last person you hung out with?: Sister.
Last thing you said out loud?: "Tut you."
Last thing someone said to you?: "It's a three! No, it's a four! And omg! It's an ass!!"

----COPY DIRECTLY FROM GJ---- (Don't feel like changing it.)

10 things people/strangers couldn't guess just looking at you:
1. I'm a yaoi fan.
2. I flunked at my grades.
3. I'm not a bookworm.
4. I actually wear glasses.
5. Happy-go-lucky? :o
6. I write fanfictions.
7. I draw nicely?
8. I'm still glued to classics.
9. I love my socks.
10. I'm a carnivore.

9 things you want to do before you die:
1. Kick the kid next door for ruining my kite.
2. Tell my mom I love her and my dad, I love him too.
3. Abuse my ps2 even more.
4. Conquer the world. Hell yeah!
5. Try cosplaying as Minato.
6. Burn all my stuffs so they go with me to hell OR heaven.
7. Strangle my pet cat for eating my chocolate.
8. Dance around the school while singing "BYE BYE SCHOOL! HELLO HELL!"
9. Travelling. Always wanted to travel around the world.

8 things you say everyday:
1. Holy shit.
2. Fuck off.
3. Don't know and I don't care.
4. Yeah right...
5. HOORAY!
6. Bugger.
7. Idiot.
8. Hiya!

7 things you hate:
1. Homophobes.
2. Creepy crawlies.
3. Backstabbers.
4. Vegetables.
5. School.
6. Homeworks and essays.
7. Deadlines.

6 things you love:
1. K/J music.
2. EVERYONE/CLOUD.
3. Sweets.
4. Friends.
5. Fanfictions.
6. Drawing!

5 people you look up to:
1. Mother cat.
2. Lindsay.
3. Shika
4. Nis
5. My mother.

4 places you want to visit:
1. Japan
2. Korea
3. USA
4. Canada
5. England

3 things you could do without:
1. Deadlines.
2. Having to see my parents quarrel.
3. My sister's bad imitation of Rihanna.

2 things you never want to do:
1. Dance naked.
2. Having to part with my old pillow. It stinks of me but yeah

1 person who has changed your life:
1. Shika

No comments: