Friday, April 4, 2008

#23. Knock-out

So I cancelled my Shiki 1/10 PVC figure preorder. =.= Now what? I have been once more brainwashed by my friend saying that figures do nothing but collect dusts and cds are ten times much more better than them. They ring in your ears and they have awesome rythms. heh. Now that comes from one girl who just spent $200+ bucks on CD Japan. Awesome huh. No wonder I find her words...brainwashing.

So I stalked over to CD Japan and spend a measly US$48 bucks there purchasing Gackt's Greatest Filmography -RED- version before going off and buying his previous two singles. Cool huh.

She asked me why? And I said, "Cause Gackt is the sex god of all living things. And as much as I hate to admit it, HE IS THE SEX." She oohed. And left me alone to my gackt fantasy.

Been planning to purchase BLUE. But after a while of thinking, my mind turned solid and I cried at my wallet. It's dying....soon if I don't control my internet shopping obssession.

Sigh.

Not that I will really go brankrupt. Am still waiting for someone to purchase Mirror Ball so I can rip it off her. For FREE. But I bet she's going to kill me for even thinking about that.

And I'm sorry for my boring posts. Because I really don't have anything to talk about. My life have been a supreme mess lately...Couldn't find a decent someone to actually talk to without feeling down. It's hard but I guess life is just like that, ne? And surprisingly, Lindsay is still there for me although she's faraway in the states. I LOVE YOU LINDS ALTHOUGH YOUR CRAZY MIND POLLUTES ME A LOT. :D She reccomends me to make up an imaginary friend. =.=  I'm old enough to not make imaginary friend.

And then she start describing about her imaginary friend. Imagine that coming out from a girl who is already in her nineteen. =.= A while fluffy rabbit, huge awesome high heels, super jet packs, awesome taste in pastries, loves smashing unknown people with pies, necktie, bonnet and her old grandma's dress.

WTF.

She seriously needs to go see her therapist. @.@

And did I mention that I sucks at law lessons? D: Failed my revision test. Sad, huh?

No comments: