Tuesday, June 2, 2009

#151. memes? lolololol the fuck.

So my dad finally went back to Miri this morning. As usual, didn't say much. Just exchange words of goodbye. Talk about awkward. Although sometimes, I dislike that stubborn personality in him but he's my dad after all. Oh wellz. HAHAHHAA. Yep and noooo, not gonna go all emo about it now.

Privatexenemy of livejournal added me! Which is like super omega yay! Cause I swear her Viewfinder fics are soooo goddamn beyond awesome. =D I like the FML fic. Clever. So dang clever of her. Damn. Wish I can write like that. :/ Wishful thinking, huh.

Oh wells. Now, let's move on to this survey I decided to take cause am so filthy bored from reading too much novels. Now, dont get me wrong. I love the little shits to death. =D

THE KH SURVEY

SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
Oh damn. Favorite KH guy? That's a toughie. I favor most of the characters (mostly of the male population, if you INSIST that much to know wtf I love) but I can't help having a soft spot for Roxie. Scratch that shit. I meant Roxas. =D
2. Your favorite KH girl?
Larxene. That physco bitch can beat the shit out of anybody. I find her extremely annoying but badass enough. Namine comes in second though and Kairi? Who the fuck is Kairi? 8D
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
Probably Xemnas. I don't know why but he just irked the hell out of me, not to mention scared me shitless whenever he start going on about hearts and all. The only thing that made him tolerable is the fun you can have while jumbling up his name. TRY IT. IT WORKS. 8D
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
Kairi. Seriously. Why, you ask? Well, don't ask. I am tired of ranting shits about her.
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Ahh...Well, this is a tough question. There's a lot of worlds that I like to go to. Like Halloween Town in KH2 (cause I fricking have the way to go Christmas Town also =D) and the music is sooo damn nice. I like the Beast Castle too in KH2. 8D Probably cause my Sora turned anti when I was fighting the Heartless Boss. And the bgm seriously wins in every aspect. But since I am such a sucker for Mickey Mouse and black/white characters, I would totally see myself voting Timeless River every now and then!!!

However, Neverland, (the fact that I can freaking glide outside the huge clocktower -insert fangirlish wee here- and it's just that part, really) made my day everytime.
6. Least Favorite World?
Atlantica in KH2. To be honest, I find Atlantica to be a huge disappointment in KH2. It was okay in KH1 and I have fun beating the hell out of those heartless then. But KH2 is just a load of bull. =.= With all those minigames? Such a waste of time. I wish they would add like Cinderella or uh like Snow White? yesss. Am a sucker for Disney princesses but damn, it wouldn't hurt to see how they will do it, will it?
(cough) Wonderland in KH1 kills me. They could have done it waaay better. D8 (cough)
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
I tried to lay Sora's grubby hands on Fenrir. I FREAKING TRIED. D8 -sniff- Oh wells, in the game, I always use the Sleeping Lion and the Holy Pumpkin. I find the combos more effective that way. But then again, Sleeping Lion wins hands down, most due to the fact that I swear, I love Leon. A lot. :)
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
As much as I hate to say this, I love Demyx I really really do. But his Sitar is sooo goddamn annoying in game. I have my share of trouble of trying to get rid of him while it keeps on pawning me straight out. =.= But his weapon is cool though, when it's not used on you. SERIOUSLY.
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Well, truthfully. I don't really use much of the summons in both KH1 and KH2. But I have develop a fondness for Mushu. =D
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Valor, I guess. I am more of a attacking person. And I don't really use magic, alot. So the wisdom form kinda bugged me in a way when I changed into that form and not knowing how to freaking use it. Haha.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
Finally...a question that I likey. =D I don't know about the others but I have my share of love for Leon/Cloud who is my upmost OTP at the moment. These two stubborn fellas are really hard to crack and whenever I find myself trying to describe them to the core, I failed fully. Another pairing that I have the core to love will be AkuRoku. Oh come on. Do you even need someone to explain that to you. *points to in game* It's all in the game. I swear it's sooo going to be canon.

Other type of pairings I tend to love and have a sweet spot are Seifer/Hayner (eeps. There goes my secret love), Zexion/Demyx (Okay, fine. They never met or cross each other in the game BUT still, they're cute together in an crack-ish kinda way. :D) and Sora/Riku. Technically, I think Riku/Sora is kind of overrated in a way. But that's just me. =D

I am a yaoi lover after all.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
Sora/Kairi? Okay fine. I have to admit. Anyone who crossed over with Kairi, I hate, I hate, I hate with passion. But that doesn't mean that I like the others too. Pairings that make no sense at all or even have some sense in them like Ansem/Riku. Oh kay, scratch that. I have no need for those ugly images trying to burn themselves into my mind or anything such as like Luxord/Saix. Do they even add up? Or Xemnas/Sora. Now that's just fricking creepy and you're going to blow my mind into bits.
And am sooo fucking serious about that.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
Oh hell. ZEMYX. PLS. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. ZEMYX. PLS. PLS. PLS.

There. I don't think there's anymore cool crack pairings but I DO fancy Marluxia/Larxene as a side dish.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
Pairings where characters don't even meet or know each other at all. I find them ridiculuos really especially in crossovers. Okay, seriously, if you really must know, how the hell did Naruto and Sora got together in the first place?! Dx
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
Oh god. Your question is like an arrow strike right to my heart. OKAY. RANTING SHIT BEGINS. Please jump to the next question if you don't like what the shit am I ranting here.

I hate it. And I absolutely hate the fact that Squeenix keeps on adding new characters into the arc that we're in now. Like Xion for once. I have to admit, her appearance is rather small and probably what people would normally call as "worthless" and I seriously can't think of her as anything that's like trying to rip off everything just for a little confusion. ~_~ It's like she's a character they added just for the sake of it. I can't really judge her now but she's giving me that sort of impression, you know. And first impressions matters. A lot.

Atlantica in KH2 irked me a lot. I thought there's going to be more under the sea fighting action, turns out it's only a fricking musical instead. =.= I seriously don't know whether to cry when all you do there is just press buttons and trying to get the right notes. Kinda like DDR but button smashing style? That's like a waste of time, if you ask me. I rather if they include things like in KH1 orrr they changed it to a different world. Like I said, I wouldn't mind if they add like Cinderella or Snow White for that matter. =D

Kairi. Ugh. Please don't get me started on her and her sudden ability to have a girly keyblade. D8

That matter aside, is it me or is it just all of the bosses in the game (that's not human) are hundred times the size of Sora and his gang? D:
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Beast. Even in Hollow Bastion (KH1) and in the castle (KH2), I find that he's a partner that I seriously cannot live without. Made me wish I can bring him to other worlds too. (cries) But alas, sadly, I can't unless I cheat him into it. Dx Jack Skellington comes in second. He helped out a lot too. Like freakishly a lot. =D

SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory!
Xemnas/Saix theory? What the heck is that? If it's about them going along with each other, then yes. :)
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
It kinda irked me when people refer Zexion to an emo. He's just...anti-social. :/ But that's the way I think though. Haha.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
Pink hair. Check. Flowers. Check. Petals floating around him. Check. Gay. Definitely check.
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
Oh god. Someone just made my night brighter than anywhere else. HELL YES.

SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Namine. I can't see Roxas and Olette together as a couple. They are more of those friends who look out for each other type. Like I got your back and you got mine. They also reminded me too much of a brother and sister. Call me a freak but I have this urge for pairing up Olette and Pence. I think they absolutely adore each other.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
I feel lazy to answer this question so let's leave it for now. I am tired of theory-ing on this so let's just wait for the game to come out and stop it with all these speculations, kay? They're giving me a headache. Sheesh.
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
I personally think no. It wasn't really a waste of time but you don't have to PLAY IT to know the plot and everything. It just explains and fills in the gap between KH1 and KH2. The plot was okay but not really necessary if you wish to just continue on to KH2 without touching it at all. It just acts like a side story for those who are wondering why Sora is asleep when Roxas finds him and stuffs. And it's a huge kick if you want to get to know the other characters from Organization XIII.
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
Definitely Sora. He's such a goofball and will probably make most people at ease cause of his carefree and easy going attitude. :)
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
I goofed up a lot. Seriously. And am clumsy to boot at times. Ma say I can tangle up my legs when I walk which is true. In a way. I enjoy personal space. So thank you for that. And I am a very easy going person and helpful. Not to brag but yeah, I find myself having this diffciulty in saying no to people and am very open. So I did say I have a part of Sora's personality and Goofy in me plus a tinsy tiny little bit of Cloud and Leon's need to be left alone at times.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
I was cursing alot when I was fighting Pete in Timeless River. Remember the part where the board thing is unstable at the contruction site? Thank god I set most of Sora's combos on Aerial attacks. Okay, I was cursing a lot and trying to hand Pete's ass over to him. Guess what happened? My controller's jostick broke. D: Like a huge sound of crack. And I nearly teared out cause I just bought my PS2 not too long ago.
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
No. But I did love to cosplay as Riku in his Deep Dive Version. =D
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
When Demyx entered. lolololololololol. And also when Captain Jack Sparrow got his hands on Sora's keyblade only to have it return to Sora's grip. I was like lawl-ing all the way there, my friend.
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
Sephiroth. I barely moved when he just flies into the air and proceed to pummel me into pieces. The second boss I really hate is at Port Royal. I thought the heartless boss was such a piece of cake. Then turns out, shit. ARGH. So goddamn annoying trying to beat the crap out of it while trying to retrieve all of the gold. D: I definitely would not like to fight against it again.
30. What was a good edition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
Major addition of characters like Organization XIII that just makes my yaoi fandom for this series to increase a tang lot. Addition of new worlds made it such a nice plus too such as the opportunity to actually wander through Mickey's castle. =D And an opportunity to actually see Captain Jack Sparrow. xp I am sooo not lying there. The new gummi ship map made it sooo easy to operate now. And am really grateful for that, not to mention the map looks much nicer than the ones seen in KH1.

SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
I prefer Hayner's fiery personality over Pence's goody ones. =D
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
Hmm...Zexion. Not thinking twice about it.
33. Riku or Roxas?
Roxas.
34. Roxas or Sora?
Roxas. Cause he's my favorite actually. Aside from Leon and etc.
35. Axel or Demyx?
I am soo sorry Axel...but DEMYX. Argh. There, I said it!
36. Kairi or Larxene?
Larxene. Definitely.
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
AkuRoku. SoRiku is soo overrated for me now.
38. Namixas or Namiku?
Namixas. I seriously can't see Riku and Namine together. Why, world, why?!
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
AkuRoku cause it's just soo damn cannon. =D
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
SoRiku. Any pairing that has Kairi in it kills me on the inside.
41.Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Paopu Fruit. It's yellow.
42. Cloud or Leon
... Okay, Why would you all torture me?! I wish I can say it's a tie between those two. D8 I really wish. But I have this certain soft spot for blondes and blue eyes guys. Sorry, Leon. I really like you. But I am afraid Spike here wins every round.
43. CloTi of Clerith?
I felt like skipping this question. There's no way in hell that I will say CloTi. But shit, there. I said it. I can't see Cloud and Aerith together. I just can't. They're are more like brother and sisters. Same thing for CloTi too. I prefer Zack and Aerith more.
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
Passion. It's more catchier and the opening suits it oh so much more than Simple and Clean.

SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH character you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well)
Oh my. This will definitely be quite a while to list. Roxas (he's a nice kid, really but people keep on saying that he's emo which I really don't like hearing. Again, I have a soft spot for blue eyed blondies.), Sora (he's cute and bubbly, who can deny this little pumpkin his sweets?), Cloud (hes stubborn as an old cow. yes. But that doesn't mean Cloud can't be vulnerable at times. Look at Crisis Core. Then you will know. Again, the blue-eyed blondies wins me in every rounds), Leon (I really love Leon. Even in FF8. I find him irresistable.), Zexion (everybody loves a little anti-social dude), Demyx (oh come on, those who don't think Demyx is cute obviously is blind, his appearance in the Underworld still amused me to no end.), Larxene (tough girl and badass personality. You wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of this girl. I like.), Marluxia (he's gay. and he's pink, kinda put everyone to shame.), Axel? (oh god. your love for Roxie is just sooo cannon that I almost coughed blood. 8D), oh and let's not forget Yuffie and Cid. These two cracked me up. Cid just won't change and Yuffie will always be Yuffie, ninja-style.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
Hmm. Add more FF crossovers. I did like to see Tidus in the game!! Orrr Mario. Hahaha. What? I was just kidding. Too bad Reno didn't made an appearance in the game. I love that little wacko.
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
It's kinda obvious, no? Like Sora and Roxas. Namine and Kairi. =D I am still faithful to the fact that Axel is actually Reno in disguise.
48. Which new KH game can you abosolutely NOT wait for?
I would have wanted them all but sadly, I don't own a NDS or a PSP.
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
Defnitely KH2. New worlds, new characters, answers a lot of my doubts in KH1. Better graphics. And better maps. =D
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
I have to admit I got inetersted in it because you get to venture to different worlds. And I can't deny that Disney and Final Fantasy crossovers sound SOOO appealing. =D


Done. I am lazy to tag so for those who wants to do this, just do it. HAHAHA.

No comments: