Friday, June 19, 2009

#164. [TM/D] Finder no Shinjitsu: Extra Story

As usual, here's the latest update. Managed to translate this in two days time. As usual, scans don't belong to me. :) If anyone knows, please do let me know. Comment if you download. :) For the password, please read the terms. It's there.

TITLE: TRUTH IN THE FINDER: Extra Story
ENGLISH TRANSLATION: Jes
Description: It's the extra that everyone have been looking forward to. Enjoy. I accidentally switch every downloads to private. Sorry. @.@;; The download should work now. I just realized something. There's a typo in I made regarding Shinjitsu. Oops. Spelled it wrongly. Sorry about that.



Download: Finder Volume 5 Extra (rar file)
File Size: 6.72 MB
Host: MediaFire
Translated by: Jes
Scan by: Unknown
You will need winrar to unzip it.


Please do comment if you download. ^^

No comments: