Thursday, June 18, 2009

#163. [TM/D] Finder no Shinjitsu: Truth in the Cover (Normal Edition)

I downloaded the Japanese scans from somewhere quite a week ago but since that person's name is not included in the credit, I don't know who to credit for the scans. D: However, the translations are mine and mine alone. I have taken the time to actually translate this. SO PLEASE DO NOT STEAL. I do not want to see this posted anywhere else except for here.

Please do bear that in mind. If anyone knows who these scans belongs to, please do tell me so I can credit.

Description: A short mini story base on the cover of the normal edition of the Finder no Shinjutsu manga. Only two pages. Since there's only two pages, please click on the link below to download it. As usual, password is in the terms section. Please read that if you want to download it. =D By the way, there's a typo I made in the credits section regarding Shinjitsu. lolololol Sorry about that.

Download: Truth in the Cover (Normal Edition)
File Size: 444 KB
Host: MediaFire
Translated by: Jes
Scan by: Unknown
You will need winrar to unzip it.


Thank you and please drop a note at the tagboard when downloading. ^^

No comments: