Monday, June 15, 2009

#159. LAMENTO -Beyond the Void-


I have been playing loads of BL games recently. And I have to tell you that I have not like any of their soundtracks even once... ~_~ Togainu no Chi was bad. Sweet Pool, I haven't touch it but I can assure you after listening to it, I have to pull a "stop" sign too. Enzai...was not that nice either. Absolute Obedience? Naaaaah. ~_~ Not my cup of tea too.

But Lamento -Beyond the Void- by Nitro Chiral Plus?

It blew my mind away.

I NEVER EVER expected the soundtrack to live up to it's plot, storyline and the mood when it comes to BL. Truthfully, I was shocked. Okay, seriously, SHOCKED. I never expected the soundtrack to be this nice. So like usual, I decided to share. :p And I come offering few screenshots as well.

The way the story is told is different from the previous games I played and I have to admit that this is a nice change of way of telling the story. Looks like a storybook this time. xD

For those who wants the soundtrack, can go to this site to download it. I RECOMMEND THE SOUNDTRACK. 8) Don't forget to check out the story section to see what the entire game is about! I have to admit, this is a really good game. =D

http://www.sapphirus.net/lamento

Although the site emphasizes on the game is not available in ENGLISH, it's not unless someone decided to be nice enough to make an english patch for it. However, the game is available in Chinese. 8D Here are some screenies~

No comments: