Thursday, June 11, 2009

#157. Alive and free is what I wanna be~ 8D

Langmaor is dissing with me. Seriously. I found absolute obedience in Chinese and I swear am so going to download it and all of those leechers who leech with me can go eet shit. HAHAHAHHAHAHA Waaa. So rude ah me. (gg) But what the hell? xD Because of them, the download is slow. D8 Now, who should I f-ing blame for the slow speed? -touch my heart- Am still warm-blooded, dears.

BIG THANK YOU TO RAI, for introducing me to Yui~ Now Yui can help me get stuffs from Japan. -huhuhuhu- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Kidding lar~ But another big thanks to Yui-chan for helping me search~ 8D And no worries, will help bribe Rai Rai to get more items from joo. 8D HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA. WATCH OUT RAI. OMGROFLBBQWTF. Hmm, doesn't sound as catchier as before. D:

ANYWAYSSSS. VIEWFINDER CAME OUT YESTERDAY BUT I HAVE NO MOOD TO BLOG ABOUT IT. Sad. D: BUT SHIT, ASAMI IN CASUAL CLOTHES + HIS HAIR DOWN IS SOOO AWESOME + HAWT + UBERLY DELICIOUS but I don't feel like sharing. D8 Go find your own scans for now, bitches.

AHH. I feel mean this morning so am being mean. D8 So stop your jddjadgjsdfajgdjsgdhagjdsa bullshitting and f-off and leave me alone. ;_;

Dad mentioned it. Mom mentioned it. So even if they say dunnoe but am going to be shipped to Sibu soon so yeah. >=| SO HAHAHAHAHA. FUCK LIFE.

No comments: