Saturday, June 27, 2009

#166. More Kuroshitsuji + Finder love

The new cover for Be Boy Gold. Told you she hijacked the front and the back cover with VF goodness. A very nicely drawn drawing and I can't wait for the Drama CD to be out. It's going to be out tomorrow, dearies. Must stalk baidu for links. *_* I wish I could actually buy a copy of this but it's impossible consider how Brunei customs are. Uptight and strict. I will cry if they flip open and automatically kena a particular page.

I am officially banned from going out until the whole thing calm down. So no movies for me, no mc donald for me, no kfc for me and no ice-cream for me. ~_~ Bummer lah. And most importantly, no Transformer 2 for me. I wish I could curse but I am trying to control myself and keep this a curse-free post.

Didn't help much though when I shireked cb when my sister dropped the brand new PS2 controller I bought. Landed on the floor with a loud crash. T__T Then again, must not curse. Bad for my health and Am learning to be a lady. A graceful and nice lady.

-cries-

F you all.

See? Next time, don't bother believing me when it comes to things like this.

My cousin bought herself a laptop for 998. The lady who offered service took a long time counting 10 of 100 bucks. All she had to do was to pay us back 2 bucks. Do you even need a calculator for that?! o.o Apparently, she did. Apart from raising our eyebrows, we didn't say anything at all. Let's leave the lady with a small amount of pride should we?

My cousin kept on forgetting to ask them to install certain softwares. The lappy came with nothing. I had nothing more to say when she said, "AH! Forgot baout Nero!" when the man had already place the lappy in the box. Lol. Talk about a poor memory. She even applied for OMNI~ :3 Congrats cuzzie! ;D

I went to Chong Hock also to pick up my stuffs. Got my brooches and my sister's tableware. She wants a set for her Cup too. Haha.

I have yet to download Crimson Spell. Got the link but si beh lazy to download. ~_~;; So I guess I will wait till the mood kicks in. Speaking of CS, I was wondering whether I should get Bitter Rabbit since there's no news on th VF merchandises I asked for. :0 I will ask again later about the quotation and all. My life is revolve around them and I have no comments on that.

By the way, anybody received the UBD letter yet? They're awfully slow about it, no? :0

No comments: