Thursday, June 4, 2009

#152. moooooovies

Wee woooo. Anyone up for Viewfinder merchandises anyone? I bet lots of you have already seen my share of love for that awesome Takaba mug (And I soooo bet that Animaxis is going to have it once or twice) And those darn posters are just too awesome to resist.

I have been downloading novels alot actually. :/ Been busy reading them but the novels nowadays are mostly NPs and I have a hard time trying to figure out which has NP and which isn't. No matter how good the storyline is but I just can't help it. NP just killed me. I rather read those which has one on one romance istead of N semes/ 1 uke or 1 seme/ N ukes. What the hell? I have seen an author commented on the fact that "If the story is really good, readers normally wouldnt care what the pairings are."

WRONG. They do care. D: If not, then why the hell do they have to like seperate the pairings so they can differentiate them so well? Dx Pls think about what you said pls. You can't force a straight guy to read gay novels. That's for sure. And the same thing is for here. You can't force a person too to read something that they dont like no matter how well received the book is or how popular and how awesome the plot is. You just can't.

Some people have their own tastes on how they want their story to turn out. It's like once I read halfway, then turn out that he didn't end up with the guy I wanted to him to. Lost interest. End of story. :/

A couple more days left that VF Vol 5 is going to be released and I shall sit my ass back and wait for the extra 40 pages manga chapter to be scanlated. I wonder if that Takaba cat burglar style outfit manga panel is in it? Oh the possibilities. I personally think that Takaba wouldn't like become Asami's partnership in crime. His pride is too much for that. And didn't he said that he will bring Asami down?

:/ Am just speculating. WEE.

Oh yeah, and tonight, I will probably go watch movie with PC and Lans. Don't know watch what. HAHAHAHA. =D

No comments: