Friday, October 30, 2009

#217. Cause I told you. Mukurowl is awesome.

Yes, Mukuro as an owl. LOL. Those who read and watch Hitman Reborn should know wtf am I talking about. I gave my blog a complete makeover with color combinations thanks to Mable. HEHE. THANK YOU MABLEE. Now my blog look awesome. 8D I tried using black but black makes it look si beh dull. Then I fool around with the css color charts and found this nice shade of gray and black. Makes you hot huh?

I use Jane Austen's font for the small Little-Lumina banner. Makes it look unique. Oh damn, I feel si beh accomplished after doing this. And I placed the music code thingy next to the banner. Makes it look oh god so beautiful. NO LAH. I KID. NOT MY IDEA. It says "INSERT CODE HERE." lawl. So I just stuff the whole thing in. :(

I spent quite a long while at this and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I will be able to use this freaking skin for a month. Yes, Piang challenged me. I'll just change the colors in case am bored with it again. But I don't think I will be doing that for long. Cause yeah, I love the colors. Make my blog look...awesome. Don't cha think?

Anyways, I'm a bit early. But hey, gonna be soon in 1 hr and a half? So uh,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.


Wee! BRING ON THE GHOULS BABEH.

Heard there's gonna be this fantastic Costume Night Out thingy. So people, put on your costumes and let's start MOVING. For those who wnats more details and can check the whole thing out on facebook. Yes, believe it or not, everything's there.

Me and Piang were pumped. LIKE seriously pumped. :( We didn't know what to do for our assignment so we researched and did our share of hard work on Professor Layton. Come on, professor. Give us a break will ya. Hey! so what?! Spending five hours squinting your eyes and trying to crack a puzzle is not hard work enough?! *dies* Ugh. I hate this shit. But sir did give us a thumbs up and he told us not to work too hard on this. lawl. I asked him what if it's not enough. He said, it's enough. Don't worry. It's enough. Makes me cry crocodile tears at that.

WASABI SAYS WUT?!


It's like so freaking tiring. AND WASABI IS SOO ADORABLE. So who says I can't watch Sushi Pack? :(

No comments: