Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#214. Is this worth it?

I'm sorry for doing the things I want to do.
I'm sorry if I disturb anyone when am doing it.
I'm sorry if the house is too small.
I'm sorry if I have been neglecting everyone's need and yours.
I'm damn sorry for crying.
I'm sorry for everything I did.
I'm sorry if it's not enough.
I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted.
I'm sorry I'm born this way.
I'm sorry for acting like nothing else matters in the world.
I'm sorry for being a shit face.
I'm sorry if you can't look at me straight.
I'm sorry for giving you false hopes.
I'm sorry if I'm that useless to you.
I'm sorry if you think I didn't contribute enough.
I'm sorry for wanting to do things my way.
I'm sorry if I'm ignorant.
I'm sorry if this is not the way you see things.
I'm sorry for being such a crybaby.
I'm sorry if you don't believe me.
I'm sorry this is my way of reliving things.
I'm sorry if I remember.
I'm sorry if I forget.
I'm sorry if I can't do anything right.
I'm sorry I made you cough.
I'm sorry if I made you feel like you want to die.
I'm sorry I don't wanna come back.
I'm sorry I feel so pressured.
I'm sorry that my life has no meaning anymore.
I'm sorry if I shouted at you.
I'm sorry if you cried.
I'm sorry if you shout.
I'm sorry for everything.
I'm sorry for anything.
I'm sorry for the world.
I'm sorry if you don't understand me.
I'm sorry if you think the things I do is unimportant.
I'm sorry if you didn't care.
I'm sorry for making you angry.
I'm sorry if seeing me like this pisses you off.
I'm sorry if this is not the face you wanted to see when I am born.
I'm sorry again for everything.


Is that enough?

Enough sorries to make me think.

Is my life really worthless?

No comments: